The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Darkness-DS Wi-fi team

Guys, quit the spamming. Quit the mini-modding. Quit the flaming. Quit anything that doesn't have to do with the clan or there will be disastrous results.

dmaster out.

if i join this clan, will the team help be to become a better battler.. and make me stronger?

That is the goal of a team. Teams try and work with its members to make them a better battler.

dmaster said:
Guys, quit the spamming. Quit the mini-modding. Quit the flaming. Quit anything that doesn't have to do with the clan or there will be disastrous results.

dmaster out.
umm sorry, great lord and all mighty one also waiting on hat man to be resurrected (this is a Christan term)

o_O chat explosion... chillychina Since you are online now (at the moment) do you wanna battle? *sends pm*
itchike, if you wanna join, send me a pm with your fc and preferred test time.

itchike said:
how does this clan work as a whole?
we work together to compete in wars and hopefully become the champions of the pokebeach video game touny. (I mean 1 of our team members)

ahhh, my kind of team. can i join. my name is lucas, my nick name is LMH Mightyena and i love the metal and dark type XD, im very commited to these kind of things so dont worry about me, iv read the rules. peace out

btw, i dont have wifi but i will get it and i'll be online every saturday

Ok, LMH, just send me a pm with your FC and test battle time. and did you want the IV job, or did you mean to say I've?

RE: Team Darkness-DS Wi-fi and Shoddy Clan *Recruiting*

Hatman said:
we work together to compete in wars and hopefully become the champions of the pokebeach video game touny. (I mean 1 of our team members)

that will be me with my ultimate team once i get wi-fi :D {D}{M}

Hatman said:
Ok, LMH, just send me a pm with your FC and test battle time. and did you want the IV job, or did you mean to say I've?

i meant i've :p

i have shoddy battle as well now woooo :)

RE: New Team Darkness-DS Wi-fi and Shoddy Clan *Recruiting*

Could i join :D you know my shoddy and my fc is in my name :p

RE: New Team Darkness-DS Wi-fi and Shoddy Clan *Recruiting*

RandomLore said:
Could i join :D you know my shoddy and my fc is in my name :p
k you are a speedy absol cuz i already battled u. you can get a rank advancement battle anytime tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back