The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Darkness-Shoddy and DS Wi-fi Clan *Always Recruiting*

Sure, you can have the spot. Just fill out the form.

We got an awesome new clan banner! Thanks to Ice Espeon for making it! check the original post to find the new code for it and stuff!

hat when will the turny start

I need to wait for someone else... or else it will be a 7 person round robin

Since wobbuffet is an uber because of it can learn both counter and mirror coat does that mean any pokemon that can learn both those moves becomes an uber?

no wobbuffet it uber cause no pokemon is slower then it so its guranteed to hit with counter of mirror coat and if its about to die it will use destiny bond and take u with it

Hey hatman, Ill sign up for that tourny, if I can reserve a spot. I guess I still need to battle you for your evaluation. Sorry.

i have a question on joining this group what if you cant download shoddy, do you do wifi battles on ds and what if you used a action replay on your pokemon game after you bet the game

as long as pokemon are legit ar doesn't matter as long as u don't use it during the fight

@skills24seven what batui said

@ace sure, you can reserve a spot. fill out the form

So once he joins we'll have our 8th memeber for the tornament. Yay time for a happy dance!

1.What will you be using to battle most of the time? (Shoddy or Wifi)
- Shoddy for time convenience, unless you need wifi (which will have to be done on weekends).

2.Would you like to use ubers? And if so, how many allowed per team?
- No, because even just one uber can sweep an entire OU team

3.Will you finish your battles on time? (You have a 1 week time limit to get them done.)
- Yessir

Alright! We have our touney. I will give you the matchups tomorrow. night, and see you later.

yes woot finally the turny can happen

HERE ARE THE MATCHUPS!

teamdarknesstourneystar.jpg

Part of the reason I'm going against Ace11 is because if he joins the clan then this will be his test battle. YOU HAVE UNTIL JUNE 16TH TO COMPLETE YOUR MATCHES! Good luck to all of you.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! Team darkness is merging with team cyclone to form The Night Sky Clan. I will edit this thread and Rotom-Cut's shal basicly be discontinued. We will try to improve everything, but you will pretty much have to re-sign up, sorry.

RE: Team Darkness is merging with Team Cyclone to form The Night Sky Clan! Please check!

So with the two clans merging will the tournament still continue?

RE: Team Darkness is merging with Team Cyclone to form The Night Sky Clan! Please check!

Yes, but it will be delayed for other pplz to join
Sadly, I can't get this up asap cuz I'll be gone for like 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours tonight, but I will be back to edit this. Also, Rotom-Cut is getting the art and I'm taking the rules and stuff.

Guys I am going to try and make my clan the Night Sky Clan thread but if Hatman gets done before me then ok!

- Rotom-Cut

ok so we merging with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back