What's better?

• Scribblenauts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mariomaniac said:
I too was very suprised to see that ganon might not be in it. By the way, I need a co-leader so who wants to be one?

Oh...Pick Me...memememememememememememememememe!!!!!

Dude don't spam. Spam is not good. Consider this as your last warning before you get the real warn. ~Riskbreakers

aw, darn-it.

Oh well, May' as well post the image that I made supporting me for co-leader. :p
1z4dgnc.jpg

I was co-leader at the other Nintendo clan. ;o Anyway, yeah, Kid Icarus and Pikmin sequels are supposedly in the works, yet haven't gotten any real confirmation. Luigi's Mansion 2 is a wish, a far outlandish one at that. It could really work wonders with the Wii Remote as the Flashlight though...

dmaster out.

Am I the only one who noticed that the new LoZ game has been confirmed NOT to be a sequal to TP? :p

it says that in part 3 of the youtube stuff

oh yeah, your right:D
What do you guys wanna talk about?

Banner makers: can you guys start making some banners for the clan. Thanks:D

Hi everybody I am new,I wanted to ask you if you ever played Luigi's Mansion,because some people told me it was bad.

mariomaniac said:
oh yeah, your right:D
What do you guys wanna talk about?

Banner makers: can you guys start making some banners for the clan. Thanks:D

OKEY-DOKEY!

Here are some Mario ones: (it only takes 2 minutes to make these)

9gwrnl.jpg

2lvbbt1.png

331zy3r.png

t68eox.png

6sx650.png

fulxyr.png

2expp4i.png

35jm83q.png

2d8izok.png

Kirby, Pokemon, and Zelda ones coming soon.

I'll take care of the Zelda banner(s) :p

EDIT:

NintendoClan.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh353/_Sixaxis_/NintendoClan.png[/IMG]

Always give credit when using.

Can I please use the zelda banner.
infmach said:
Hi everybody I am new,I wanted to ask you if you ever played Luigi's Mansion,because some people told me it was bad.
Ingnore those people infmach. Luigi's Mansion is a great game.

oh me me!!! I wanted to start talking about which one is the best console (not in playing terms), the one that had the most epic games EVUR.

Hmmm, let's see. Favorite Nintendo console, N64 is really high up, but I'd have to say SNES. RPGs are just too good to pass up. I'll just list my order of Nintendo consoles.

1. SNES
2. N64
3. NES
4. GC
5. Wii

Not that hard to put favorite and least favorite console. :F

dmaster out.

GameCube...

LoZ Windwaker 4ever!!! (At the time i bought it, it came with an Ocarina of Time remake :p)

In terms of design and the games that were made for it, i really like the Gamecube the best. Wii is ok, but the Wii Remote can be annoying at times...

I would've loved playing one of those old Fire Emblems lol.

I'm playing Radiant Dawn atm, but i get the feeling i missed out on alot...

Radiant Dawn is the only Fire Emblem game i've ever played :p (Unless you count the SSB games :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back