• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The Nonagon

Giantoshawott

Shining arceus in bw 6. A dream come true.
This deck is just for fun. All critisisims accepted.

Pokemon: 20
2 Mewtwo Ex
3 Cobalion
1 Terrakion
3 Virizion
2 Fliptini
1 Reshiram
1 Reshiram EX
2 Zekrom
1 Shaymin EX
2 Kyurem
1 cleffa
1 pichu
T/S/S:27
4 PONT
4 Pokemon collector
2 Pokemon communication
4 Heavy ball
4 Skyarrow bridge
3 N
2 Super rod
2 Catcher
4 Junk arm

Energy:13
4 Prisim energy
4 Rainbow energy
4 DCE
1 fighting energy

Strategy: set up one of your eight attackers, (with any additional supplies needed) and wreck havoc with either Brave Fire, Blue flare, Bolt strike, Glaciate, Retaliate, X-Ball, Outrage, Psydrive, leaf wallop, Iron breaker, Energy press, or Revenge blast.

4 Communication isn't needed with a deck all basic. Two is probably enough.
4 Cheren is also not needed, since you already have PONT and N.
Also in a deck that has limited energy and little recovery, Reshiram isn't that effective with blue flare.

You should add in one fliptini incase one is prized.
I would add in two or three catcher as well as four junk arm.

-2 Communication
-4 Cheren
-1 Reshiram
+1 fliptini
+2 catcher
+4 junkarm.

I don't think that many reshirams are needed because this deck is supposed to seek out weakness, and only two-three good decks right now play metal types. I'd cut 1 or 2, and zekrom is not really needed either because its only good against tornadus. The point of this deck is to have a quick set up, so I don't think pichu is needed since 4 collectors will usually be enough. Heavy ball isn't needed since its an all basic deck and you maxed out your collectors. 4 sky arrow seems a bit too much. I'd cut 1. I think a couple of sage's is good and definitely Catcher to catcher up weak pokemon. Many people run the Truth in my area, so a bellsprout could also be good, but it depends on your area.

I agree with pikhu2000. No communication are needed in this deck. I suggest adding x4 Catcher instead.

VictiniMan said:
I agree with pikhu2000. No communication are needed in this deck. I suggest adding x4 Catcher instead.

I think 4 is too much. I think 3 plus some junk arms would be better, but it is just my opinion. I would also add a virizion because it is the main starter in this deck. 3 Mewtwo EX seems a bit high, and I would cut 1.

-1 pichu +1 virizion

Your deck does not need a full bench to evolve with like The Truth, so Virizion is better.

Back