Pokemon The Notched Ear Pichu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two theories about this Pichu.

1. This Pichu is Arceus in disguise. Like how in movie 8, Mew kept transforming into different pokemon. I think it could be the same with Arceus, and it transforms into this Pichu. It would also explain why this electric pokemon is supposed to save the world.

2. Well we already have seen how the different habbitat's affect pokemon. Like Shellos. They both are the same pokemon, but since they live in different parts of Sinnoh, they don't look the same. Well, this is what my second theory is all about. They will start making different forms, for each pokemon. Depending on where they live. Just like Shellos. Except, each pokemon wouldn't have more than 1 extra form. This would explain why the Pichu has the notched ear.

Now, I myself like the second theory more than the first one. I know it's wild and crazy, but it's possible.

Also, something I never thought of...the explosion in the trailer that is speculated to be Arceus...what if it is Pichu unleashing a very big electric attack. I dunno, I shall sleep on it lol

This is confusing and this thread is coming along. I am happy and confused.

Here is a theory that I haven't heard and I am quite suprised. Remember the plates? No one ever said that the Pokemon in the question mark. Arceus could have the Zap Plate making him an Electric type. He MIGHT save the world. I still stick to my first idea before the one I just posted.

Also, why would Arceus turn into a Pichu? There is still something different about him so people would know. I am just asking this question.

jryan said:
Also, something I never thought of...the explosion in the trailer that is speculated to be Arceus...what if it is Pichu unleashing a very big electric attack. I dunno, I shall sleep on it lol

I don't think so. Look at the super-high resolution trailer on the japanese site (largest size). You can easily tell it's Arceus. (I'd screenshot it, but they've got that totally countered. xD)

And to ShayminSky: It's been discussed in one of the news threads, and it's still possible that it could be Arceus with the Zap Plate. I hope that if an Electric Pokémon has to save the world, it's Zap Plate Arceus. x)

I hope that this Pichu will be an event with Arceus. But he has to be strong, if not, how can he save the world? I wonder what will top Arceus in Gen 5.

ShayminSky said:
I hope that this Pichu will be an event with Arceus. But he has to be strong, if not, how can he save the world? I wonder what will top Arceus in Gen 5.

LOL, its uberchu, but no one expected it to be a pichu. :p Sirously, it could be awsome.

Ok, it is a lvl 101 Pichu that knows:
Surf, Volt Tackle, Hyper Beam, and a new move: Kill everything and save the world
xD

Or he could just say Pichu and the world explodes.XD
I am still stumped; what can top Arceus?

ShayminSky said:
Or he could just say Pichu and the world explodes.XD
I am still stumped; what can top Arceus?

Arceus with...the Zap plate...or all Plates....or a Darkrai on steroids...or *insert stupid not funny Chuck Norris joke here*

i think tat pichu will save the world, after it evolves into....

another evolution of pichu, or into rattatta, as rattata is a rat, and pikachu a mouse, so it would fit

I can care less about the Pikachu, Pokemon making us thing it's a new pokemon and all.

Hopefully she isn't in the the anime the pichu bros sister I mean why just why the pichu's aren't even in it anymore. But it would be coll if it was like a gift or something and it knew like really good moves and it had the notched ear!

i'll point something out you should think about :p

the Pichu Bros only appeared in the mini-movie before the 3rd movie, which first appeared way too long ago for Nintendo to still care. Meaning they are not directly included (or important for that matter) in the storyline of the more recent anime or movies. For Nintendo (or whoever makes the movies), there simply isnt a reason to include them in the actual storyline.

Nintendo only does stuff for a good reason (meaning profit :p). They'll never act as random and inventive as to include pokemon like the Pichu bros. (they only keep making new generations because it gets them money :p)

that's my opinion at least

One of the last posts in this thread was just a little bit less than a month old. Dark Marc, please do not reply to topics when the most recent post in a thread is 2 weeks old or older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back