The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

i finnaly got though treeshroud forest, how, I have no idea. I guess I just got lucky because I didn't run in too to many monster houses.... any advice on how to get to the hidden land.

I've been wondering for a while and can't find this anywhere. What are the overworld sprites for your starter and partner after you evolve them?

If anyone ever gets here I could use some advice on where to recruit strong POKEMON on explorers of time.

Preferably lv. 20-up lv. 15 will do

Anyone help I'm stuck in a dungeon at the hidden land rescue code

0000-0052-6051

(In Explorers of Sky anyway, idk about Time) I'd try Landslide Cave. You can beat it easily at like level 20 or 15 and recruit things from Lv.12 Gibles to Lv.27 Wormadams.

What dungeon? So far in Explorers of Sky I just got back from the future.I've been upsessively playing, as you can see, it's Sunday evening and I got it Friday night... It seems I only take breaks when I ahve to leave the house, to eat, or to go on the computer. I need a life lol. IT'S JUST SO FUN! BETTER THAN TIME/DARKNESS, DEFINITELY!

I need to be rescued

I fainted in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time on Blizzard Island on floor 14 if someone could rescue me that would be great.:(
My friend rescue code is,

%X-YXXSN#-F=KYY=#3
J#=&QQ@+YJ7CJ2NXJX
89M31R5QWN4P4RP3F%

Travja:D

I merged your post into the sticky.

dmaster out.

I need help. I've been trying to get to Spacial Rift or whatever its called on Explorers of Sky. I just don't know what else to do! Can somebody please PM me? Thanks.
<DBF>

Okay, Im stuck in the Deep Dark Crater dungeon. THe fight with darkrai.

EDIT: Im still stuck in that lower dungeon area. Im Lv 66!!!! And i am getting murdured out there.
Ive been keeping track of the number of attempts to reach the boss. So far I have tried 32 times. I have made it to darkrai only 2 times.

I dont know what to do. 3 Enemies surround Cresselia and 3 around my Partner eevee. Im a shinx so I can hit them all with Discharge. But Ryperior's lightning rod cancels out my attack.
So when I try to attack Ryperior, usually cresselia or eevee is killed before i get the chance.

I know Orbs dont work here and just throwing a seed is too slow. Plus it has a chance of being dodged.

The obvious choice is to get like 20 Reveiver seeds. But the problem is, since I left to go collect items, I will end up useing them all up before I get back to the boss....

What should I do? Im beginning to think this battle is impossible.

RE: The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness Thread

Electimortar said:
yeah i found out what to do :)
i beat 4 of the 8 luxios and i pwned luxray but the other four pwned me:(anyone havea any tips :(
i had a dream that my ds card broke but thats out of topic.

Make your Pokemon learn Dig and use it. Your partner will be alright.(I always just let him die, he's useless:p)

shadoworganoid, I beat Darkrai in 2 tries. Go get a perfect score on Sentry Duty about 7 times,take all of the Reviver Seeds, and go murder Darkrai.

Thanks, but I finallly beat him anyways. lol

Im now sitting at Guildmaster Rank trying to level up my team;
Luxray (Me) Lv 100, Mightyena lv 63, Absol lv 41, Honchkrow Lv 49

hi im new here but i need some help on my mystery dungeon exlplorers of darkness heres my freind rescue code (i got killed but i want to continue) plz help me! the code is:MY&=%1 XS1&H3 XKC%-P
FWH&T5 Y@-1@2 6=#T20
=-2&FT 6&#09K 4C1XK&
plz help. thx.

Hi guys :D

My name is Natalie (I'm a newbie to this site, not to pokemon games) and I have, unfortunately, fainted in the World Abyss on my Explorers of Sky game.

Now, I could rescue myself (I own Darkness and will possibly get Time during Christmas and will own all three) However, I honestly don't feel like it cause I'm a lazy git, and am giving an opportunity to explorers to get some explorer points.

I usually don't faint, but I was half asleep, up at 5 in the morning due to insomnia, on the mission to get the Rock Horn treasure. I brought nothing but apples and healing items and made stupid mistakes, though I could have easily avoided fainting by strategizing (stupid me XP)

Anyways, here's the password:

#C5Q6@F0H5NKRCR762
W4N&YW3X58-X6XF7P4
MSSNWC#6HF#9&2-%61

My team for Sky is a male Riolu (Cornelius) as the main character (I'm sad there are no female Riolu :( ) and a female Vulpix (Amber) as my partner.

My other game, Darkness, had, at first, a female Totodile (Natalie;was the Starter) and a male Chimchar (Smiley), which I then started over after completion and started with a male Piplup (Named after his Japanese Pokemon name) and a female Torchic partner (Named after Japanese self). I also started this over and currently have a female Meowth (Jasmine) as the starter and a male Pikachu, unnamed, as the partner.

I'm going to love this forum :p

Oh, and I'll help you, dzap :3

Need help... %%4P@%R980=5TO(or 0 <--parentheses are Not in Friend Rescue code) XJY9SWT&X&9@%P1K42P645#30+YN528H21X7JYM

can someone rescue me?

I play explorers of sky

Code:

95@QCPF5MW#C0S7%7T
P@N&&%-#692&NR1T3Y
C10Q&SN86YM51269T#

my reward is either a Grovy-Shoot OR an ExplosionTM, which ever you choose...

thanks,

-Team Sanctus

Can someone give me a suggestion as to the movesets of my team? All I want is the level at which the pokemon learns it, or if it comes in a tm.

Here are my pokemon:

Ensiger (Blaziken)
Bismarck (Raichu)
Dusknoir
Lucario (well, soon to be, I have riolu at the moment)

Their current movesets:

Ensiger-
Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut
Fire Blast
Mirror Move

Bismarck-
Thunderbolt
Discarge
Thunder
Vacuum-Cut

Dusknoir-
Thunderpunch
Night Shade
Astonish
Shadow Sneak

Riolu (soon to be changed)-
Quick Attack
Counter
Force Palm
Reversal

Any suggestions are accepted =)

truth is those sound pretty much fine

...but if riolu is low in level then i would suggest replacing "counter" with "endure" (he learns/ed it)

You Might want to replace Astonish on Dusknoir with something else, like Will-o-Wisp, or Shadow Ball. Its just that Astonish isn't so good of a move.

Back