The PokéBeach Redshark League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah....

<_<

>_>

I would like to join, but I'm using the deck I ACTUALLY USE at real league....

I hope I don't go up against a million Legos, or whatever. :p

Also, I have never played Redshark on the internet before, so I'll kinda need some help.

Hmm, I'll join. I'm trying to get a bit more playtesting in this next season, so I may as well have something included for doing it. Also, if I ever catch up on sleep, I might be able to make some sort of network-web thing where everyone in the league can see everyone else. But for now, I'll just join. :p

Nutter87 said:
Am I too late to sign up?

Nope....

I think....

Maybe.

No one has said anything about me being too late, and I just signed up yesterday... But Zyflair hasn't updated the first post... -___-

Nutter87 said:
Am I to l8 to sign up?

There was never a date you had to sign up by, so you will most likely be added whenever Zyflair has the chance to add you. For now, you may join a server, and wait patiently.

Juliacoolo said:
There was never a date you had to sign up by, so you will most likely be added whenever Zyflair has the chance to add you. For now, you may join a server, and wait patiently.
Zyflair said:
I will no longer add you unless you have won a game.

Updating...

Lost 0-1 in Prizes to YourP1MP in a game where I saw 1 Pokeblower+ the whole time.
Blaze FB/Luxray GL/Staraptor FB DEF Shuppay

win on umbreon,that makes me the first basic pokemon!!!!yipppppeeeeee!!!!

won two times against ESP, lost one time to hom and to TDA

Edit: won against Puncher, he isn´t in, (but uses our network) does it count?
Edit: lost to chanman

Ok guys, here's the deal.

I can't keep up due to my busy schedule, so I want everyone to post once after me and record all of their wins. If you win once more, then just edit your post, so it saves space for me. At the bottom of your post, I want you to state how many points you whould gain from these wins. I will posts saying that I have updated and thus added those points.

I will not update and let you help me do the work. Thank you.

ESP:

23 Wins
17 Losses

People:
Anubis69 : 1 W 0 L
Lobo27 : 0 W 1 L
TDA : 6 W 1 L
Brawler : 1 W 1 L
YourP1MP : 1 W 2 L
Pokekid Brandon : 3 W 4 L
Chanman45 : 0 W 1 L
T&C416 : 1 W 0 L