Finished The PokeBeach Name Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The PokeBeach Name Game - Learn Stuff About Members.

Username: Tyrant Tyranitar
About me: I'm 16

Username: ZoruaSnivyluver
About me: I play the Viola-Deeper than the Violin, lighter than the Cello.
AM 2: My favorite color changes with what I like at the moment. (When I liked Clubpenguin I liked purple puffle=purple. I like Shiny Latiases=Gold)
AM 3: My first Pokemon Game was Silver. I got that and Gold at the same time, but played Silver first.
AM 4: I used to get all my Pokemon stuffed animals from the Pokemon website until the shop closed. My two newest (betcha can't guess what they were!) came from the B/W Tour.
AM 5: I do Cheerleading, and are the coach's daughter. Yeah. don't call me girly.
AM 6: I have Snivy plush, card(two kinds), and figure. Same with Zorua, as of today(just got the figure)
AM 7: I remember having over 500 hours on my Platinum game until I lost it.
AM 8: I have a crush on a guy older than me.
AM 9: At one point, I thought Pokemon was real, and claimed to have a "Leafeon Egg". XD
AM 10: I am in a bikini. Like right now. I'm dead serious. XD
AM 11: I can't eat a fudgecicle without getting it ALL OVER my clothes.
AM 12: Ima probably fall asleep in mah bikini tonight if my dad doesn't stop me. *determind look*
AM 13: I'm 11. And I know ALOT more than the normal 11-year-old-should.
AM 14: I often yell at non-living things to get my way. Like computer games and my Pokemon on Black. I think it works!
AM 15: I obsess over Ash Ketchum.
AM 16: I've had TWO dreams where I've been eaten alive... and enjoyed it. I did really enjoy the second one, though. *dreamy look*

Username: Tyrant Tyranitar
About me: I'm 16
About me2: I am going to be a Junior in high school

Make sure to follow YPPY. -sb

Username: Shadow Arceus
About me: I like Pokemon...
About me 2: I'm 15
About me 3: I've lived in Texas all my life
About me 4: I've never broken a bone.
About me 5: I have two dogs.
About me 6: I have 3 or 4 cats, depending on whether or not one is dead or just missing.

Username: Snorchu
About me #1: I'm a mathematics/premedical student.
About me #2: I'm Jewish. Le'chayyim!
About me #3: I recently purchased a Nintendo 3DS. Right now, I'm waiting for Pokemon Red/Blue to be released for Virtual Console.
About me #4: My warning level was just reset today. (I tend to be careless with the mini-modding.)

Username:Umbreon/Espeon
About me: I love to play soccer and have played it since I was 4.
About me2: I'm a Christian. Le gasp!
About me3: I'm homeshcooled,and I got done with 6th grade in May.
About me4: I'm mostly Italian.
About me5: I'm meh at art.IMO
About me6: I have no enemys on Pokebeach.(YET) O-O

Username: Darkrai's Nightmare
About me: I live in Los Angeles, California.

Username: Xdogking
About me: I live in Iowa
About me 2: I was in the 8th Grade All-State Band last year as a Tenor Sax.
About Me 3: I'm a Little Monster :3

Username: 47bennyg
About me 1: I am a drum major.
About me 2: Wild Cherry Pepsi is my pop (or soda) of choice.

Username: Snorchu
About me #1: I'm a mathematics/premedical student.
About me #2: I'm Jewish. Le'chayyim!
About me #3: I recently purchased a Nintendo 3DS. Right now, I'm waiting for Pokemon Red/Blue to be released for Virtual Console.
About me #4: My warning level was just reset today. (I tend to be careless with the mini-modding.)
About me #5: I am known on most other websites as either pikalax, pikalax1, or PikalaxALT.

AM 2: My favorite color changes with what I like at the moment. (When I liked Clubpenguin I liked purple puffle=purple. I like Shiny Latiases=Gold)
AM 3: My first Pokemon Game was Silver. I got that and Gold at the same time, but played Silver first.
AM 4: I used to get all my Pokemon stuffed animals from the Pokemon website until the shop closed. My two newest (betcha can't guess what they were!) came from the B/W Tour.
AM 5: I do Cheerleading, and are the coach's daughter. Yeah. don't call me girly.
AM 6: I have Snivy plush, card(two kinds), and figure. Same with Zorua, as of today(just got the figure)
AM 9: At one point, I thought Pokemon was real, and claimed to have a "Leafeon Egg". XD
AM 12: Ima probably fall asleep in mah bikini tonight if my dad doesn't stop me. *determind look*
AM 14: I often yell at non-living things to get my way. Like computer games and my Pokemon on Black. I think it works!
AM 16: I've had TWO dreams where I've been eaten alive... and enjoyed it. I did really enjoy the second one, though. *dreamy look*
AM 17: My favorite book series~Wolves of the Beyond by Kathyrn Lasky.

Username: safariblade.
About me: I live in Louisiana.
About me 2: I'm a senior in high school
About me 3: My first ever Pokemon was a Mudkip.
About me 4: I have a cat fatter than Maynard named Geordi.
About me 5: Gfs can be cool, but are overrated imo.
About me 6: I'm a twin.
About me 7: My twin is a girl. So no two safariblades :[
About me 8: I'm 1/4th Portuguese.
About me 9: I can play guitar & trumpet.
About me 10: I made this thread.
About me 11: 11 is either my lucky or unlucky number.
About me 12: I can speak both English & Pig-Latin fluently.
About me 13: However, I got a D on my Spanish final. :3
About me 14: I'm Christian, and love talking about Jesus. PM me.
About me 15: I got Modded yesterday. :]
About me 16: On 6/30/11, At 7:08 PM, Arceus Wrote: You're a natural leader.
About me 17: I know a lot about Forestry. I've competed state-wide even.
About me 18: I am the State Champion in Louisiana for Dairy Foods.
About me 19: I'm in some old hotel right now.
About me 20: I'm currently dating Susan Coffey, but the relationship is a tad one-sided.

Username: dmaster
About me 1: I've lived in Tucson, Arizona my whole life.

dmaster out.

AM 18: I chase the squirrel in my backyard. Well yeah, there's more than one, but it's the Black one that makes me mad (I'm not racist, the Black squirrel litarly taunts me)

Username: Pokemon99. (Like why is this really needed?)
About me: I live in Canada.

Robot3300 said:
Username: Robot3300
About me 1: I like Pokemon.
About Me 2: None of my ancestors or relatives are Spanish, but I have a very convincing accent when I speak it.
About me 3: I really like LEGOs and Nerf Guns besides Pokemon and other video games.
About me 4: I don't drink soda. It's not like I'm not allowed to, I just don't.
About me 5: My very first Pokemon game was Emerald, although I bought it at the time Diamond and Pearl were realeased because I didn't have a DS yet.
About me 6: I am allergic to pollen.
About me 7: I like pirates and ninjas equally.
About me 8: I can also speak Pig Latin very fluently and fast.
About me 9: I like telling all of the weird facts first :p.
About me 10: I have a very good idea for the script and screenplay of Tunnels the book's movie adaption, but I am too lazy to ever write it and send it to the authors.
About me 11: My favorite bands/singers need to be Lady Gaga and Green Day.
About me 12: When I grow up, I am hoping to be a(n): Lawyer, paleontologist, marinebiologist, LEGO designer, cartoonist, author, or director-movie-creator-guy.

AM 18: I chase the squirrel in my backyard. Well yeah, there's more than one, but it's the Black one that makes me mad (I'm not racist, the Black squirrel litarly taunts me)
AM 19: I can do dead on Pokemon impressions. My best~Mew, Oshawott, Snivy, and Pikachu.

Username: Pokemon99. (Like why is this really needed?)
About me: I live in Canada.
About me; #2: I am a grammar nerd.

Robot3300 said:
Username: Robot3300
About me 1: I like Pokemon.
About Me 2: None of my ancestors or relatives are Spanish, but I have a very convincing accent when I speak it.
About me 3: I really like LEGOs and Nerf Guns besides Pokemon and other video games.
About me 4: I don't drink soda. It's not like I'm not allowed to, I just don't.
About me 5: My very first Pokemon game was Emerald, although I bought it at the time Diamond and Pearl were realeased because I didn't have a DS yet.
About me 6: I am allergic to pollen.
About me 7: I like pirates and ninjas equally.
About me 8: I can also speak Pig Latin very fluently and fast.
About me 9: I like telling all of the weird facts first :p.
About me 10: I have a very good idea for the script and screenplay of Tunnels the book's movie adaption, but I am too lazy to ever write it and send it to the authors.
About me 11: My favorite bands/singers need to be Lady Gaga and Green Day.
About me 12: When I grow up, I am hoping to be a(n): Lawyer, paleontologist, marinebiologist, LEGO designer, cartoonist, author, or director-movie-creator-guy.
About me 13: I pretty much have the fastest metabolism known to man.

AM 19: I can do dead on Pokemon impressions. My best~Mew, Oshawott, Snivy, and Pikachu.
AM 20: I'm wondering how many facts I can get up here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back