• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The PokeFactory: Need 3 Magnezone before Battle Roads and looking for EP RHs!!!!!

Which boxes should I buy? (I'll buy them in the order they preform)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: legendhunter32's TCG Trades!! Looking for RDL Ursaring Primes Roselias & Yanmegas!!!!

Also i believe i have these.
1 Judge
1 CopyCat
1 Rainbow energy what set?
1 Rescue Energy

RE: legendhunter32's TCG Trades!! Looking for RDL Ursaring Primes Roselias & Yanmegas!!!!

Ok but can you tell me what you like from my thread or what you are looking for?

Your full arts and BW pikachu so far

How about FA Zekrom and BW Pikachu for all that stuff?

What version of the FA is it? And can I get a juniper as a throw in?

It is the first version with the Darker background and yes I could throw in a Juniper. Just PM me to confirm the trade.

Can you throw in Cinccino rh then? I was looking for the grey background.

No sorry. Anything else that I could throw in?

I'm not really sure. Maybe take something out.

Take out the rainbow.

Alright I will get back to you and let you know. Thanks.

Forget it I got a better offer for Zekrom. Can you still do The two Ursarings for BW Pika and a Juniper?

That I can. I will be leaving on vacation tomorrow but I can ship out from there.

Ok. So PM me right now. And how long will you be away?

Sorry about that and a week (Saturday to Saturday) I will be able to communicate though.

I have an Emerging Powers Virizion Holo to trade. Looking for a B&W Reshiram Holo #26/114, interested?

Back