BW/BW2 The Pokemon Global Link Discussion Thread

How do you get the dream world abilities in the dream world? For example: Blazikin's speed boost. do find a torchic in there or what.Please reply:D

Any Pokemon you find in the Dream World will automatically have its Dream World ability. Note that you can't find every Pokemon in the Dream World - in fact there's only a small handful of Pokemon you can get DW abilities off of.

If you want a list, please look here.

DNA said:
Any Pokemon you find in the Dream World will automatically have its Dream World ability. Note that you can't find every Pokemon in the Dream World - in fact there's only a small handful of Pokemon you can get DW abilities off of.

If you want a list, please look here.
Thanks

Did Nintendo's incompetent game caused you to lose your Espeon? Worry no more.

A Female Eevee can be found from the new Pokemon Cafe Event that were just put into the Japanese Dream World just a few hours ago.

Here is mine:
PokeCafe2.jpg

Now if they only put Wish as one of her Special Moves... then I can finally have a Dive Ball Vaporeon with Wish... <3

Clear said:
Did Nintendo's incompetent game caused you to lose your Espeon? Worry no more.

A Female Eevee can be found from the new Pokemon Cafe Event that were just put into the Japanese Dream World just a few hours ago.

Here is mine:
PokeCafe2.jpg

Now if they only put Wish as one of her Special Moves... then I can finally have a Dive Ball Vaporeon with Wish... <3

omg female eevee!!!
hope US gets it

This might be a dumb question, but is the DW Hitmonlee available in America yet and if so where can I encounter them? I haven't used the DW too much yet, but Hitmonlee is my favorite Pokémon and I'd like to get one with the DW ability.

I don't believe DW Hitmonlee (or Tyrogue for that matter) has been released yet, and I don't know if it ever will. Not everything with a DW ability has been released in the Dream World (e.g. no Gen 5 Pokemon has been released in Dream World yet).

Elbarto11 said:
Anyone know how to rng dreamworld pokemon in the forest to get natures and ivs?

Not possible. Once the Pokemon are sent to the Entralink their natures and IVs are set. And they can't be shiny either.

slickmario said:
Elbarto11 said:
Anyone know how to rng dreamworld pokemon in the forest to get natures and ivs?

Not possible. Once the Pokemon are sent to the Entralink their natures and IVs are set. And they can't be shiny either.

Gary Walsh said:
Dream World Pokémon can be RNG'ed all the same, the catch though is that you need to do the "C-Gear" method of abuse as opposed to the standard way (originally the C-Gear was the only known way to RNG in BW though, so there's a ton of resources you can find on it from just Google). C-Gear abuse is more akin to 4th Gen RNG abuse, as it uses delay, so it might be a bit harder if you're new to the process, but aside from that there aren't any particularly different obstacles. RNG Reporter will give you the option to search C-Gear seeds on its list of methods, be it in the main screen/clipboard or if you're using Time Finder.

Once the Pokemon are sent to the Entralink their natures and IVs are set. And they can't be shiny either.
The only thing that gets fixed when you send a DW Pokemon to the Entralink is its gender, moves, and I believe also its shininess (though on this latter part I may be wrong). I know for a fact that its IVs and nature are NOT set (I tried SRing for a Gligar, and the first two results were totally different).

It was already confirmed that DW Pokemon cannot be shiny. And I just tested the SR thing. I completely forgot that you don't save when you go to the Entralink.

slickmario said:
It was already confirmed that DW Pokemon cannot be shiny. And I just tested the SR thing. I completely forgot that you don't save when you go to the Entralink.

Where was it confirmed?

Hey, when I click the info button, it says there is no info available. Why is this so?

Also, when I look at the dream pal map, I don't see any other houses. How do I get to see someone else's home?

Thanks.

On the dream pal map, there usually is some random house besides your own. However, if you have your settings on your Pokemon player account, on Pokemon.com, set to private then nothing will show up. You'd then need to change it to allow everyone. Then you'll be able to see other houses in dream world.

i find the dream world abit.....boring, since all the pokemonthey have i can get easly somehwere else, and i dont use pokemon that are found within 10 minutes of the games, but it is kinda cool that you are connected with other players!

Back