• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

THE RANGER'S TRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have base set x2, 1x shining charizard (you'll have to offer quite a bit for this. it goes for about $48), 3x dark charizard (rocket 1x 1st edition), 1x charizard AR, 2x Charizard G, and 2x Charizard G LV. X (1 pack 1 promo)

Sorry, I don't have any old shining or crystal cards. Anything else from my list that you want, I would be glad to trade for your Crobat Prime. Please respond on my thread.

I do have one Uxie X (decked right now but if you make it worthwhile I'll give it up.) and also got two shinies from CoL recently shiny Groudon and Entei.

@all Sry its been so long since i last posted.....

@enriqdesmasher The uxie x is nice, but i prefer it if you would make me an offer and go from there.....

Please CML for your:
1x Kingdra Prime (the corner is a little bent)
1x Alph Lithograph 4 (look at your face down prize cards)
1x Pachirisu CoL
xX RH Rare Candy

I have from your Wants:
2x Charizard G LV.X
1x Zangoose CoL
xX Legends (just CML)
1x Umbreon Prime
1x Espeon Prime
2x Umbreon UD Holo

Please LMK, thanks!

do you have any unown q or r?

cml for:

Alpha lithograph (look at your face down prize cards)

do you have any bts? collector? seeker? junk arm? lmk

I have 3 Charizard from Arceus

@mlouden no q, but I might have r.... return or the old one? You are saying you have almost all primes.... i need mew and esp. gengar.....

Oh and also i have a seeker

@kwiksilverT what primes/lv x's do you have..... also do you have any star, shining(the old kind, not the call of legends kind)

@hikikomori-san do you have any other primes besides whats listed?

@mlouden yeah i have at least one, maybe two

@hikikomori-san hmm..... i dont know then.... make me an offer, it will take a lot for me to trade it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back