the rarity of Charmeleon

infmach

can't get Bridgit Mendler out of my mind
On December I bought a SF booster and pulled a Charmeleon.So,you guys may tell me how rare is it?

You get 1 card from the Charizard line in every box, or 36 booster packs. Since there are 3 of them, and you have an equal chance of pulling each of them, you will find Charmeleon in about 1 in every 3 boxes, or just a little more than 100 packs.

Quite rare, but I don't think it is worth anything above $12.00

It's pretty rare. I seen so far only people with Charizard and Chamander. I have 1 Charmeleon and 2 Charmander.

I've pulled 3 of those Charmeleons so far. I've also pulled the Charizard and traded for the Charmander (not for one of the Charmeleons, if you ask).

Charmeleon is the least expensive of the 3, given how Charizard is expensive just for being Charizard and Charmander for being more iconic. Still, the 15-25 bucks estimate is pretty good.

I got 4 packs one time, and got 2 Charmeleons in them.
That's my explanation on Charmeleon's rarity.

In my opininon, charmeleon has the lowest rarity-value ratio of any cards. Its probablly because its not playable, and there aren't as many collectors as there used to be.

Would ANYONE be willing to trade with me for the Charizard? I can make plenty of offers, like LV. X's and the like.

Pardon the noobish-ness of this question and possible bump, but what does SF stand for? I forgotsted :S

Yeah the charmeleon in itself is rare, but almost in my opinion worthless, as it has zero playability and most people don't value it to high unless they are trying to get a collection. I know one kid who has 5-4-4 line of them.

Goldash said:
Would ANYONE be willing to trade with me for the Charizard? I can make plenty of offers, like LV. X's and the like.

Pardon the noobish-ness of this question and possible bump, but what does SF stand for? I forgotsted :S

Stormfront...

Funny ive opened an equivelent of 2 stormfront boxes and pulled the Charizard and Charmander but havent gotten the charmeleon. Its just funny that its said to not be rare and its one of the hardest to pull.

Back