The reason for your username?

My name is a combination of two obvious video game characters that happen to be among my biggest obsessions.

Well, when I was setting my account up on this site, I asked my boyfriend what my user name should be. He suggested "redheadcutie" and explained that I'm a cute redhead so I went with it.

My username is take from the latin root word Azureus meaning "blue colored" and the suffix "-ial" which notes having the properties of. Loosely translated, however, it means blue flame.

mine- I'm super awesome, i'm a gamer, and i freak people out with the weird things i do. put it all together and you got ME!

well my first name is zack, my last initial is O. and i just like the number's 2910, no real reason for them.

I got my name back in 2003 because I fell in love with Toyota Supras and Nissan skylines. But the Nissan skyline was my fave during my younger years and I couldn't just pick just one so I went general with r3

On The OC, one of the characters has a toy horse named "Captain Oats" that he talks to a lot and I've always thought the name was stupid and funny, so I normally try for that when creating new usernames on forums or places I need to be appropriate. I don't think I knew spaces were allowed, and Captain Oats is normally taken, so I just shortened it to Captoats.

You'll never guess why my username is Eoneye99.
Why?
Because I don't know why my username is Eoneye99.

EonEye99 said:
You'll never guess why my username is Eoneye99.
Why?
Because I don't know why my username is Eoneye99.

So you just pounded your fists on a key board and went with what ever came out? Sounds reasonable enough...

I like crows, but I figured "Crow" would be too plain of a name, and not to mention (most likely) taken.
[Sorry, couldn't find the intro thread if there was one. >_>;]

catutie said:
So you just pounded your fists on a key board and went with what ever came out? Sounds reasonable enough...

Not quite. Actually, I DO know why it's EonEye99, but I'm not saying. Oh, but is that what you did?

Well, I'm kinda going through an obsession with lambs so I guess that's why I'm Mareepman (though I might want to change it)

EonEye99 said:
Oh, but is that what you did?
No, Cat's name comes from him putting a tie on his cat named U. Somethin' like that.

short explanation:
Heart Usaa is a character of mine who controls his blood in order to fight.
It's also a name I use on various other websites.

Everyone has a heart.

Back