The reason for your username?

LuckyPokeGirl said:
This is the thread where everyone says the reason for their username. My reason for my name is because I'm lucky, I like pokemon, and I'm a girl. Combine that into a username: LuckyPokeGirl

Also, others shorten it to LPG or Lucky, so I like it.

Rules
All PokeBeach rules apply.
Remember, don't post off-topic content. All off-topic content should be posted in the off-topic forum.
Also, post here if you've gotten your name changed. :)

LPG stands for Liquid Petroleum Gas which I don't think you are made of! Back on the subject of usernames, mine is Sallarrieye because when I was in year 4, my friend made up 2 pokemon, one was and evolution of groudon and was called Explodon and the other was an evolution of salamence, called Sallarrieye so I just stuck with that name because I love salamence so much!

it's a nice place
it has nice people
the animals are nice too
whole place is peasant
the bathrooms are haunted though

CMP because I love cardiomyopathies.

Various people know what at least one of the letters stands for (peraps even two, now). Shouldn't be too hard to figure out the rest. You could make it like a game or something.

reshiram36- Reshiram being my favorite of the two Unova mascots and 36, because march is the third month in the year and 6 being the date in march when the BW games came out.

I like the Eye for my name because it can symbolize vigilence. An eon is a long time, so... Ok, I don't know. I like EonEye99, not sure if I should change it to DisasterEye99 MiracleEye99.

When Gen 5 came out, I really liked Kyurem. And early on, many thought Reshiram represented Yang and Zekrom was Yin. In Taoism, the boundary between Yin and Yang is called Wuji, and in Kyurem's PokeDex entry (Japanese Version), it actually said 'The Boundary Pokemon.' Then I combined the two to make WujiKyurem.

I chose the name CJ Blazer because to me, the name sounds cool and I am called that on other forums. Not sure the orgin of why exactly I chose the name. The additional X87 was put up there by mistake and I cannot change it sadly.

So there you have it.

mpain0 said:
because i'm a pain
No i just need something simple to log in with everywhere.

WujiKyurem said:
I use my username to log in everywhere. I even use it as my password on facebook!
Here's a fun fact that will help you out. Don't post your password on the Internet! (Really. Don't)

And while I'm here I might as well explain my new username. Well I used to be legendhunter32 and i just shortened it to Legend. Simple.

Why the name change now? My old name was a bit long. And there are many names that end with "poke girl" or just "girl".

And, the reason for Lucky Fire? Well, I remember when I got Mario Kart DS. What was my nickname? I thought of my old GameCube game, Mario Kart Double Dash. I remembered Mario's power-up item, Fireballs. That's how I got "Fire". I remembered that my mother told me that I was the lucky one. I took "Lucky" and combined it with "Fire", resulting in the name "LuckyFire". And for the username, I put in a space between the two words.

Simple enough. :)

my username came from my interest in the games where in the world is carmen sandiego and nancy drew. My carmen sandiego game doesn't actually work on my computer anymore, but I still like to play some nancy drew games =)

Back