• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Shell Shock Shoppe! PTCGO Codes Sale; Primal Clash - NV + RH Playable Trainers!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Reward Catchers, Lot of HTL, Playmats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE POKEMON & TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I couldn't go that low I feel my price is more than reasonable to begin with looking over a few sites cost of Pokemon Catcher. Sorry.

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Reward Catchers, Lot of HTL, Playmats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE POKEMON & TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Bump!

ill buy fa terrakion, terrakion ex fa, reshiram fa, and tornadus and maybe a hgss playmat

Sounds good. PM me back to finalize.

Thanks

Could you go $12 shipped on the Pokemon Catcher?
LMK!

I'll think about it and get back to you when I can.

Thread has been update with more cards and lower prices

Do you have any darkness energy that your willing to sell?

I should have like 12 or 13ish Black and White (the ones from the actual set not a theme deck) which I maybe willing to sell off depending on the offer.

AnthonyG said:
I should have like 12 or 13ish Black and White (the ones from the actual set not a theme deck) which I maybe willing to sell off depending on the offer.

I'll buy 11 for .50 each?

I'll pass on that offer.

Thanks.

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Reward FREE Shipping for NEW Buyers, EXs, Playmats, JPN Items, TONS OF STAPLE POKEMON & TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Bump!

New mini promotion any NEW U.S. buyer will receive free first class shipping on any card purchase (JPN/Playmat items are not included)!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! FREE Shipping for NEW Buyers, EXs, Playmats, JPN Items, TONS OF STAPLE POKEMON & TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Can you do:

4x Enhanced Hammer
4x Dark Patch

4$ shipped to Croatia?

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! FREE Shipping for NEW Buyers, EXs, Playmats, JPN Items, TONS OF STAPLE POKEMON & TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

No thanks. I'll pass on that offer.

What is the best offer?

Shipping starts at $3 for just Regular 1st Class with nothing else special.so you know. If you expecting $1 or less shipping it would be best to look somewhere perhaps closer to you so you can get cheaper shipping

I will pass then, thanks anyway.

I'm new here obviously, but I am starting to play Pokémon again and I have barely any of the new cards and I am very interested in buying these cards from you and I do have PayPal.

x1 Lugia EX - $13.00
x1 ACE SPEC Scramble Switch - $7.00
x2 Virbank City Gym - $2.50 each RH
x4 Hypnotoxic Laser - $7 for a playset
x2 Skyla - $2.50 each
x2 Tool Scraper - $0.50 each
x3 Heavy Ball - $0.50 each
x1 Bianca - $1.50
x3 Emolga - $0.50 each (Call for Family?)

I was also wondering if you happened to have any of the following:
x2 Cofagrigus Plasma Freeze (Six Feet Under)
x1 Yamask Dark Explorers (Astonish) RH
x3 Plasma Energy
x2 Colress Machine

Thanks!

Hey there

Well first off welcome to Pokebeach! Hope you enjoy your stay.

All of those cards are available. I will check on those others but I think the only ones I have available right now would be maybe 1 or 2 Plasma energy but I will double check just in case.

Just PM me and we can discuss it more and finalize.

Thanks!

I'm interested in:
1 HGSS Sealed playmat -$20
2 Reverse Holo Virbank city gym -$5
+Plus shipping to Canada

PM me if interested :)

I sent you a PM back.

Thanks!

Back