BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Can some one please tell me where to find an animated Typhlosion sprite? Iv'e been looking everywhere for one!

EPM, go memorize Katakana. It will really help you. Basically, it is japanese, but you can sound it out to be English. With this knowledge, you'll know exactly where the words for "Pokemon" are.

As for the Crown beasts, as they are called, it is impossible to get them. Fakes are spreading all over the internet. Don't try to get them.

As to answer the above 2 questions:

1:as zero said, they are fake, dont get em

2:Its the third counter on the left, click the GTS option, then the top option, that will get you there

Also, what I do is go on serebii and find the pokemons name in japanese (its in there general pokedex) that way I can search it.

Typhlosion animated sprite:
I cant find one right now, but I will try to get a buddy of mine to make one, thanks

Do you fight the Champion during the first run of the E4, or are you interupted by N before you can get to it? If you do get interupted, do you face the champion at all. If not then do they just declare you the winner of the E4 challenge?

You will get to battle the champ on your second run through of the E4. Be warned, THE E4 AND THE CHAMP HAVE ABOUT LV 70 POKEMON. The champ is really tough. You get interupted by the dark trinity, plasma, N, and the king. It is REALLY EPIC how they do it.

I have a question, I know reshiram and zekrom are the white yang and black yin pokemon, but what are they based on other than that?

Technology vs. Nature, ect.

Basically they are the oppsosites that balance eachother, right and wrong, left and right, kind and evil, and that each is contained in the other

Ur Welcome :)

Also, if any of you have a specific question about the game, I can propably help you easily if you wish to PM me

Does anyone know why programming for Belle as the Champion exists, but she is not actually the champion as proven?

Um...Sorry, Im not a programmer.

I can assure you she is not the champion, but can I ask where you got this idea?

Alvin, often programmers leave dead concepts in the game. It is simply called "junk data". The title of champion for Belle is not a very big order to the game, so it was just left there. This is often done when last minute changes are made, and there are more important to do than deleting the information. The markers are just turned off. It does nothing and takes little space so why bother taking time and money to change it? Just make it invisible and forget about it.

I do understand that for the most part, but it leads me to wonder whether an entirely different way of capturing the legendary was originally planned. What I suspect, however, is that the Castle did exist beforehand, but not occupying the same point in the storyline it does now.

This strikes me as akin to the unused Safari Zone in GS.

What Purpose do the Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow Shards Serve this Generation?

R/S/E - Trade for evolution stones.
D/P - Trade for weather TMs
Pt -Trade to move tutors
HG/SS - Trade for berries
B/W - ?

I've asked on other websites, but no one has given me an answer... =/
Does anyone know?
They wouldn't be sold in Black City for no reason.

I can't seem to find their use just yet. I doubt it's a Move Tutor because all the Move Tutors teach the Hyper Beam Variations or Oaths. I've talked to every non-trainer in Black City, still nothing. I'll look into it a bit further and get back to you :)

EDIT: I think I know now. In Kanawa town people ask you questions, I've noticed this is also the "Item Trading Town". I'll get some more shards and see what happens.

Are there any more combination moves? Besides the different oaths?

Back