• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Looking for specific things, have a few goodies!!!

RE: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Looking for lots. Have EX's, FA's, SR's!

Hey SS. I'm interested in your Chandelure EX. I have pretty much all the Legend Pieces you want, all the RC Ultra Rares you want, Reshiram EX NXD/LTR, Zerkrom EX NXD, Kyurem EX NXD, Palkia EX, Excadrill EX, Latios EX FA, and plenty of RH's from Black & White sets. If you can tell me what your most looking for, I can give you conditions and make you an offer (most of them are NM). Let me know; thanks!

EDIT: I saw Alexander asked you for it on his thread. I think he asked first, so he can have first dibs. Let me know if you still want to trade it to me!

Im gonna see if me and alex can come to a deal because im most interested in getting 2 deoxys EX and 2 colress machines for my deck. Legend peices would be great priority as well but I think I asked you the xondition on them before and none of them were pack to sleeve mint which is what im looking for. If you have deoxys or colress you have my attention if not ill see if me and alex can come to a deal ya know, let me know.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Im gonna see if me and alex can come to a deal because im most interested in getting 2 deoxys EX and 2 colress machines for my deck. Legend peices would be great priority as well but I think I asked you the xondition on them before and none of them were pack to sleeve mint which is what im looking for. If you have deoxys or colress you have my attention if not ill see if me and alex can come to a deal ya know, let me know.

Darkrai/Cresselia Full is pretty good. Not exactly pack fresh, but close. Well, it probably won't matter anyway because of Alex. Regardless, let me know how your trade works out.

I wrote on my page about what you wanted...any response?

Would you be willing to downgrade the FA Heatran EX?

Bump to the top, big update, would love some holo set energies and more gold stars ;)

Very interested in your Cheren FA. Anything you need on my list?

Frost Mage said:
Very interested in your Cheren FA. Anything you need on my list?

Is your Tornadus EX from DEX? If not, do you have any holo energy or anything from my wants?

No. :c I don't have any right now, but I will have several holo Pokemon League Lightning energies coming soon. :)

Not too interested in league energies, mostly interested in set ones. Only thing I saw on your list was the fa mew ex

Not sure if I want to trade that away yet, but if I was, could you do your shiny Dusknoir for it?

Re: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Looking for lots. Have EX's, FA's, SR's!

I think I can get some pokemon video tapes(vhs) you want one or 2 then I might willing to trade it for a dusknior

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

@Frost Mage: Nah, id rather hold onto dusknoir for now, with X/Y coming out the possibilities for dusknoir are endless.

@dj Delta: Only interested in Dvd's

Re: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Looking for lots. Have EX's, FA's, SR's!

Ok just checking since the video tapes are older

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Looking at your thread you traded quite a bit for the mew and I dont value it nearly as high as you do it seems so for now im gointo have to pass on it. Thanks for your interest though.

Off your wants list I have

FA Giratina EX
2 RH Hypnotoxic Laser
FA Tornadus EX DEX
FA White Kyurem EX
FA Celebi EX
Keldeo EX BCR
White Kyurem EX BCR
Almost all of your reg and RH collection wants from DRX, BCR and PLS. Likely a few from PLB and PLF as well.

I am interested in your SR Dusknoir. I have a replacement reg if you would need one but please PM me if you have any interest in any of the above and think we could work out some sort of deal.

I have

ho-oh ex
tornadus ex dex
kyurem ex
zekrom ex
mew ex fa lt

i like

deoxys ex
kyurem plf

Back