• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Looking for specific things, have a few goodies!!!

RE: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Have Virizion EX!

Still interested in FA Darkrai EX also interested in Victini EX

Pokewiz1999 said:
Anything on the list of PLB RH's you need?
I've updated my rh needs :)

It2Zoroark said:
I replied to you on your thread but we can discuss here if you'd like. I'd def want to get that shiny catcher off your hands.

Could you do...

My:
x1 FA Darkrai EX
x1 RH Catcher
x1 Victini EX

FOR

Your:
x1 Gold Catcher

Values about the same as Gold catcher goes for around $50, darkrai an easy 30, victini around 11 and rh catchers at 10. However, if you saw something small on my list or low end EX's I'd be happy to throw 1 in as well, let me know :).

Ok...

My:
Virizion-EX
Ghetsis RH (Deck want)
4x Caitlin (Want)

Your:
FA Virizion-EX

LMK or counter

def interested in ghetsis, I'll pass on the caitlyns though, I forgot to take them off my list.

Got a skyla or anything small? Any rh's!?

SoldiersSpirit said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
Anything on the list of PLB RH's you need?
I've updated my rh needs :)

It2Zoroark said:
I replied to you on your thread but we can discuss here if you'd like. I'd def want to get that shiny catcher off your hands.

Could you do...

My:
x1 FA Darkrai EX
x1 RH Catcher
x1 Victini EX

FOR

Your:
x1 Gold Catcher

Values about the same as Gold catcher goes for around $50, darkrai an easy 30, victini around 11 and rh catchers at 10. However, if you saw something small on my list or low end EX's I'd be happy to throw 1 in as well, let me know :).

Can you take a look at my RH Wants again and see if there is any there that you may have? I am really looking to finish "Pimping Out" my darkrai deck and my wife's Blastoise deck. I very much want the cards you have offered already, but this is a shiny catcher we are talking about in perfect mint condition never been played. It is double-sleeved and bindered with minimal human contact lol.

SoldiersSpirit said:
def interested in ghetsis, I'll pass on the caitlyns though, I forgot to take them off my list.

Got a skyla or anything small? Any rh's!?

I've got a few RH's... Let me see if these values are good so far though:

Your:
FA Virizion-EX (30$)

My:
Virizion-EX (25$)
RH Ghetsis (3$)

Sound good on values so far?

Tell you what...I'll throw in a RH Ultra ball which are worth $6-7.

I need downgrades though for my deck for the following though but I need another darkrai as well...

x2 RH Junper
x1 RH Dark Patch
x1 RH Skyla

So a deal would look like this...

My:
x1 FA Darkrai EX
x1 Victini EX
x1 RH Catcher
x1 RH Ultra Ball
x1 RH Dark Patch
x1 RH Skyla
x2 RH Juniper

FOR

Your:
x1 Gold Catcher
x1 Skyla
x1 Darkrai EX (Promo)? I think you said you had a promo for downgrade...
x1 Dark Patch

I don't need downgrades for the Junipers if you'll include the Darkrai as you can see and the deal is about $7-9 in your favor because I like you lol ;)

@Pokewiz, sorry just realize I don't need ghetsis, I got it in another trade as a freebie and I forgot I got your FA Ghetsis lol. Yea, values on the virizions are cool though. Just need about $5 in rh needs.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Tell you what...I'll throw in a RH Ultra ball which are worth $6-7.

I need downgrades though for my deck for the following though but I need another darkrai as well...

x2 RH Junper
x1 RH Dark Patch
x1 RH Skyla

So a deal would look like this...

My:
x1 FA Darkrai EX
x1 Victini EX
x1 RH Catcher
x1 RH Ultra Ball
x1 RH Dark Patch
x1 RH Skyla
x2 RH Juniper

FOR

Your:
x1 Gold Catcher
x1 Skyla
x1 Darkrai EX (Promo)? I think you said you had a promo for downgrade...
x1 Dark Patch

I don't need downgrades for the Junipers if you'll include the Darkrai as you can see and the deal is about $7-9 in your favor because I like you lol ;)

lol indeed, I like this offer, (checking with the wife to trade it) so pending her approval we have a deal. I can supply a replacement promo darkrai (Played - Minor shuffle scuffs) regular skyla and regular dark patch. Also did you get keldeo ex/garbodors yet?

I don't mind a played darkrai as it will be decked as well :p. I didn't get the other trade yet, however, I haven't been home today to check the mail so it may come today with all the labor day shenanigans.

SoldiersSpirit said:
@Pokewiz, sorry just realize I don't need ghetsis, I got it in another trade as a freebie and I forgot I got your FA Ghetsis lol. Yea, values on the virizions are cool though. Just need about $5 in rh needs.

Hmm... Value on RH Bike since it's a deck want?

Trust me, you're not the only one suffering, victini EX and darkrai are in my speed darkrai deck o_O.

You still need another Moltres EX? I have one on the way o_O

Pokewiz1999 said:
SoldiersSpirit said:

Hmm... Value on RH Bike since it's a deck want?
$1 it'll be in my deck but not worth that much o_O

SoldiersSpirit said:
I don't mind a played darkrai as it will be decked as well :p. I didn't get the other trade yet, however, I haven't been home today to check the mail so it may come today with all the labor day shenanigans.

KK, just let me know when you get them. Waiting for my wife to ok the catcher trade. Will PM as soon as I get the ok. It's gonna be sad playing my deck with only two darkrais for a week =(

EDIT: I got all the Moltres EX's I need. Just need this last victini ex and 1x Tornadus EX PLF

Your:
FA Virizion-EX

My:
Virizion-EX
2 Skyla

If you accept I'd rather send after Wednesday since I have league that day...

I'll pass for now, I have league tonight, I'll probably accept your offer though just gotta see what comes up tonight. Let you know tomorrow :)

@It2Zoroark - I have a tornadus coming so i'll come to you again for that if you don't get one :p

SoldiersSpirit said:
I'll pass for now, I have league tonight, I'll probably accept your offer though just gotta see what comes up tonight. Let you know tomorrow :)

Cool, thanks! :D

SoldiersSpirit said:

@It2Zoroark - I have a tornadus coming so i'll come to you again for that if you don't get one :p

Cool man when you get it let me know I'd rather trade for it from you anyway. I opened 1 and traded for another only need 1 more. BTW I posted you as a highly recommended trader on my thread. =)

Cml for fa ghestis? I also want that virizion regular art.

Got anything from my immediate wants? Mostly looking for darkrais, N's, junipers and spare catchers right now ;)

Back