The Spriting Clan

has this thread helped improved your spriting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative-Zero said:
you got some right:
delibird(ears), stantler(legs), umbreon(black colors), abomasnow(whit colors and eyes), eevee(tail), and espeon(body)

darn, i thought it was skymin's ears

hey what do you think of this Tsutaja sprite i made
tsutaja.png

that looks exactly like Tsutarja. I guess it's a scratch type sprite, right? you should be proud of yourself because you are a master spriter, master spriter.

thanks but i think the out line needs to be darker in some places

*altariaking

i think it is good but the out line is to dark i think

yeah, a little more for the real Tsutarja sprite in Pokemon Black and White. Im hoping that you will be the best spriter i ever saw.

PokeBlog said:
yeah, a little more for the real Tsutarja sprite in Pokemon Black and White. Im hoping that you will be the best spriter i ever saw.

-wonders if FireGod121 possibly has a new fanboy-

ok, I'll try lightening it, it's darker because someone from another forum said it was too light before :/

altariaking said:
-wonders if FireGod121 possibly has a new fanboy-

ok, I'll try lightening it, it's darker because someone from another forum said it was too light before :/

lol yeah they were wrong unless it was to light then put it in the middle lol if that makes sense.

PokeBlog said:

thanks but there are much better spriters then me like squirtli
you know he taught me how to sprite but then i just took off learning how to do every sprite i could but his sprites still have better quality then mine i tend to rush like the Tsutaja took me like 8 mins.

EDIT: 300th post =) yeah

hey, how do i get pokeball sprites and pokeegg sprites? right when i saw your sig, i thought about those for a topic right now.

FireGod121 said:
hey what do you think of this Tsutaja sprite i made
tsutaja.png

Outline is too dark, imo. Other than that, pretty cool. Something seems off, though. I think all of the colors in general need to be lighter. And PokeBlog, (no offense to you FireGod, because you are a great spriter) have you seen many other people's scratches?

yes. why? also, where are Pokeball sprites and Pokemon Egg sprites? i checked on google and cant seem to find any:(.

PokeBlog said:
yes. why? also, where are Pokeball sprites and Pokemon Egg sprites? i checked on google and cant seem to find any:(.

i make them from scratch

Here is my first Fusion.

I call it Shinxpom. Im horrible at naming pokemon IMO.

Also, i keep on getting caught by my mom for some reason when i try and upload stuff on Imageshack. she thinx im looking at a "lady friend".
so i have to have attachments for a while.

again, it's in th attachment.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
ok, seriously, minimize the canvas. it's not that hard and you're just being lazy. it's not your irst fusion. it is VERY copy paste and the outline is missing, some parts (all parts) have just been carelessly stuck on, and it hasn't been recoloured right, the only advice I can give is to either find an amazing tutorial or quit, I'm sorry if this comes of as being harsh, but it's just my opinion. you should have a look at the video I posted, it tells you what not to do, yet you did those things.

Edit: Here's one I did in 2 minutes compared to your one
shinxaipom.png

my own is not perfect, but if someone had never seen a sprite before except these two, it would be. the one on the left is recoloured incorrectly, copy paste, and just plain horrible (there are many other problems but I have to sleep)

squirtli said:
Outline is too dark, imo. Other than that, pretty cool. Something seems off, though. I think all of the colors in general need to be lighter. And PokeBlog, (no offense to you FireGod, because you are a great spriter) have you seen many other people's scratches?

plus i just started scratching i have alot to learn but also

pokabu
pokabup.png

Hmm, not bad. Try doing it in different positions than artwork, though. Be creative. It might be hard (it is to me), but just try ;D
If you can do it, it's worth it.

altariaking said:
ok, seriously, minimize the canvas. it's not that hard and you're just being lazy. it's not your irst fusion. it is VERY copy paste and the outline is missing, some parts (all parts) have just been carelessly stuck on, and it hasn't been recoloured right, the only advice I can give is to either find an amazing tutorial or quit, I'm sorry if this comes of as being harsh, but it's just my opinion. you should have a look at the video I posted, it tells you what not to do, yet you did those things.

Edit: Here's one I did in 2 minutes compared to your one
shinxaipom.png

my own is not perfect, but if someone had never seen a sprite before except these two, it would be. the one on the left is recoloured incorrectly, copy paste, and just plain horrible (there are many other problems but I have to sleep)

you're too harsh to people who are novices... *sniff* why are you so mean, i mean im just a starter but you think my stuff are avatars? *sniff, cries* i just started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back