Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BunZWorlD said:
as of right now, Pokabu.
Depending on evolutions, then it's Mijumaru.
I REFUSE to pick Tsutaja, although he looks ridiclously cool (aestethically and his attitude ;D), because he's gonna be the majority. I absolutely hate the going with the majority.
Unless its Mudkip.
I love the mudkipzzz!

...Is it really the best thing to go with something because it's not the coolest thing ever, regardless of if you actually like it or not?

I'm going with Tsutaaja because I've gone grass since Pokemon Silver.

At first I was dead set on snakey but now they all have had a chance to grow on me... I think I will have to wait to see the evos now XD

Step 1.Pokesav HGSS:Hack a Lv5 of whatever starters before, make it legit.
Step 2.Trade it over.
Step 3.Begin game.

I'll pick Tsutaaja and trade over the other 2. Tsutaaja is the best though!

Right now i'm thinking about starting with the fire pig, but that might change once we see their evolutions.

I'm going to pick Tsutaja, the grass snake pokémon.
I always choose the Grass-starter. They are always the coolest, i think, and this time, the grass-starter is REALLY cool. It is very detailed, and has a good look in it's face, and stands on two legs this time, so i most pick this:D

I have to admit, I HATED Mijumaru when I saw it. I just pictured, Clown snowman thing. But now I see its MAJOR potential. As it is the IMMATURE ball pokemon, I can see it becoming either a sleek and powerful otter or a bulky water like ALLL the rest.... I RLY hope they give a speedy one this time as otters are... fast ish? I don't know :p.

Anyways, after a while, the little sea critter grew on me and now its my FAVE :) Smugleaf and Baycon can just leave... :p. But I will ONLY change my mind if Smuggy becomes a large cobra-dragon OR baycon turns into a flying hog :p

Also, When will we expect to see their evos? Did R/S/E and D/P/Pt release them BEFORE the games got released? And Harisson's Blaziken is an exception :p

Hmmm,tough choice,gonna have to be a tie between the grass and water type, as I only like pigs for bacon,but seriously, I think Im gonna go with the water type.

I cant decide with it is Pokabu or tsusaaja wathever i mean there both cute looking and the same strong looking.....help me decide

Just looking at the water starter makes me think "At first people are gonna be hating him, but then when the evolutions are revealed, everybody will choose Mijumaru." Just looking at him makes me think he'll me a bulky Water/Fighting type, and I love bulky pokemon...So Mijumaru it is!

KnightEdge112 said:
I will choose the trusty Pokabu :) unless mijumaru or tsutaja has a better final evo!

Oh yeah, I am definitly choosing the one that has the coolest final evo. But typically (bar ruby version) the fire starter is always the easiest to beat the game with IMO

Grass type. He will have high speed and Attack IMO.

TheDarkLucario said:
Grass type. He will have high speed and Attack IMO.

Yeah but Pokabu will be a bulky fire pokemon ( he has the highest health in the battle videos and the highest special defense I'm guessing)

We haven't had alot of bulky fire pokemon.. and that excites me that pokabus final evo could be just a giant tank.

King Kingdra said:
Yeah but Pokabu will be a bulky fire pokemon ( he has the highest health in the battle videos and the highest special defense I'm guessing)

We haven't had alot of bulky fire pokemon.. and that excites me that pokabus final evo could be just a giant tank.
Ahhh maybe his back will become rocky and have a cannon. Fire/Rock type. He will have High HP, Def., and Sp. Atk., but low speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back