Votes: 106 25.0%
  • Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have to say is this... Mijumaru is CUTE!!! I want to pinch its little cheeks! Here's my equation:
Piplup + Buizel + real animal + whitening = The cutest thing I have ever seen!
*You are a winner! Congrats!*

i deff love fire pokemon, but if i had to go by looks, the grass type would be the one that i would choose, but i'll prob still pick the fire type :)

I love the gras one but, the fire pig is cool. But, I think the water otter will have a cool evo.

I would have to say they all suck :p but the evolved forms might look good... hopefully.

I always went with fire pokemon buut i hate pigs so i will go with the Grass/water one .which has better evos is the winner :p

For now, I will go with the fire pig because of the fact that it is a pig. Imagine it using flamethrower, a pig will be spitting flames out at you, that would be awesome. Anyways, I am going with the fire pig right now, but it depends on its base stats/evolved forms/moves. My answer may change.

The starter for me

I chose the Water Otter Pokémon uppon liking Piplup in Daimond and Pearl.

I enjoy all three, but I only want one starter. This, will be a very difficult decision for me, I too will wait for the revelation of their evolutions.

Well i am stuck between the grass and the water. I might go with the water type since i've always loved water pokemon.:)

I'm leaning towards Tsutaja currently although my final decision will be determined by a number of factors: Evolutions, Move-pool and Base Stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back