BW/BW2 The starter's 2nd and final forms

Now that you know all there forms, which are you going to pick in the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stuck with Mijumaru through the beginning, even when people hated on him. No way am I backing out on my giant otter/water unicorn thing.

I love all of them except Mijumaru's final evo. It reminds me of Dialga, although less awesome. I absolutely love Pokabu's final evo, though it would've been more epic if it had been a pirate pokemon of some kind. Tsutaaja's final evo looks AWESOME too, sort of a regal-dragon-snake-emperor thing. I'd be happy with these if they turn out to be real, but of course, I'm hoping for something greater.

I could say "look at my Title" or "look at my avatar", but I'll just say, yes, I'm going with Wotter.

@Yoda 342: Erm, normal people? Pokabu's evolutions bear TOTAL resemblance to him. Are you sure you're not talking about Wotter and his evolutionary line? :3

Anyway, I'm going to have to go with Tsutaaja, if he is in fact real. He's the only one that I approve of. Wrestler Boar and Lolwotter just look ridiculous to me. I mean, I understand that Mijumaru's second stage is supposed to represent a large otter, but, no. Mijumaru's evolutionary line is probably the most far fetched evoltution I have ever seen for starters. I could see its first stage, but its second stage makes no sense so me D: I'm just curious what its typing is supposed to end up as. Water/fighting? I can't see that because of Pokabu's line is obviously fire/fighting. I'm pretty sure that grass/flying is a given for Tsutaaja.

^thats the main reson that these are fake: otter->otter->unicorn? i dont think so!
and NO MORE FIRE/FIGHTING typed starters!
these dont even look like ks artwork

Yeah, I mean, it does look like KS artwork, but all of the errors and information against it just doesn't add up. I've seen so many fakes that look better than "Lolwotter".

But um. I'm a fan of EpicSmugLeaf.

I could see Pokabu's evolutionary line being legit, because their artwork seems to be really "KS" style, if you may.

However, I'm just assuming that if one is fake, they're all fake, obviously.

^the final pokabu evo is an edited rhyperior...
and the first pokabu evo looks mental

I'm torn between Tsutaja and Mijumaru. Like somebody said above, part of me wants these to be the real deal, but for some reason, another part of me feels otherwise.

The pokabu stage 1 is an insult... I don't mind the other ones. But the I just can't STAND the Pokabu evos.

grass one is horrible its a queen snake thats why in the anime tsutaja uses atracct wow horrible grass starter

pokabu line is baddas* best

mijumaru line is pretty cool tooo

really ppl how do you like tsutaja its a queen snake thats not epic maybe for beauty or musicals but for battles noo wayyy
pokabu line looks like it can kick some serious but and the miju one looks good 2

Pokabu seems to have fallen in popularity. It's understandable though, it's evolutions are definitely the worst. Well, at least in my opinion.

I'm still going with the choice I made from the beginning: The Grass Snake.

i'm picking mijumaru. i'm not crazy about the final evolution but that's not gonna change my mind.

sturtle, just hit the Report button on the right hand side of the post.

Anyway, just use sturtle's starter topic already made. We don't need 5+ threads for which starter you're going to pick (actually one might even be too many).

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back