The Throw An Object Game Version 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
throws a banana cream pie at TS... o wait... i just did that a minute ago... throws a pumpkin pie [complete with cool-whip] at TS

NOOOOO!!! Palkia!! Grrr.....why did you have to open up a rift in space and suck the pie in? I WANTED the pie!!! Throws a big boulder at Palkia.....wait, NO! Oops, too late....RUN!

throws my pokeball containing my Giratina at Palkia... "Giratina!! Shadow Force!!!" Giratina's Shadow Force OHKOs Palkia... then i throw a water balloon at TS :D

Thank you for saving me! But, GIRATINA?! Giratinas are always kidnapping my poor Togepis and make them be his evil mind-controlled slaves! Throws an electric Balloon at the Water Balloon.

throws Torterra's pokeball has him use Earthquake to bring Dialga to its knees the has Giratina use Earth Power to finish Dialga off

Throws a massive block of steel in front of the grenade so the blade gets stuck in the steel and does nothing to the grenade.

throws on cover-alls and paintball mask, grabs fully automatic paintball gun with a 2000 paintball hopper and yells "IM GOIN IN!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back