BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ralts is no longer needed? What would you like for Surfchu though? Perhaps a Magmar? Or a Slowbro?

ChampionOfJohto said:
Anybody Have a Surfchu for pokemon hgss? A surfing pikachu,
doesnt matter which level or nature,
respond or pm for trade!!??

:)

I was searching for a Surfchu earlier on but nobody responded,
I didn't want anybody to think im still searching for Surfchu
because somebody from Serebii traded me one recently,
So I won't be trading my surfchu until I get others,
I continue to try get em because my pokewalker
is usually with me when I go for my jogs,
I'll let you know if im lucky to find another one on pokewalker though! :)

Hi Hi

Just have been trying to get a gastly wth hidden power fire and a good spcl attck IV. Hatched alot eggs, not much luck. Got some febas' if anyone cld get me that gastly, i just really want to have this tedious task be done with lol, so im willing to trade whatever i can get you.

I need a Master Ball. I caught a shiny Gastly today with a Quirky nature. I have legendaries and some event Pokemon too. PM me.

Any one wanna trade I need a good pokemon to beat elite 4 ive god quit a bit of pokemon tell me what you want. SS friend code 4254 6376 3992

Hey guys. I'm looking for a shiny pokemon that knows the move mimic. The only pokemon that can learn it are:

[*]cleffa/clefairy/clefable
[*]mime jr/mr mime
[*]bonsly/sudowoodo
[*]and chatot

If anyone has one, I would love to trade for it. I have a rayquaza I can trade and I can also give a pokemon Pokerus before trading it.

Pm me to trade.

If any one has any starter Pokemon 1st form.Also I would like a female Evee or Pichu or Pikachu. lower levels would be most appreciated.

Nope Im still currently working on that, 10000+ steps and 3 exclamation marks is still a difficult task.
I'll msg you once I do though =)

I need 2 events moved from my Platinum over to my Pearl. Is there anyone who can help with the transfers right now? Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back