BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

Darkrai_24 said:
anybody have a DW axew? will to trade shinys for it check my thread or PM please thank you
I'm not sure unova pokemon are in the dream world yet.

They're not, but it could still be possible to receive a Japanese DW Axew from the GTS or perhaps someone on here if they've received one. This is all assuming the Unova Pokemon were released in the Japanese DW at some point before

does anybody have a squrtile to trade doesnt matter if its cloned or hacked just a reguler squrtile

EDIT: Nvm, I'm good with the lotad. Anyone have a croagunk, preferably with dry skin for trade?

I hope this is finally the right thread, the trade now thread. I will trade my lvl 71 mewtwo for any giratina. My friend code is 3439 2513 9847. I think this is the trade now thread darkrai 24, im trying my best ,

@ pokemon99 i have some events PM me and ill tell you but i thought we were doing the 4 DWs for your frosslass PM about that

SilverWolverine said:
EDIT: Nvm, I'm good with the lotad. Anyone have a croagunk, preferably with dry skin for trade?

I have a Croagunk, but it's ability is Anticipation, sorry.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
SilverWolverine said:

That's perfectly fine, I can always breed. What do you want for it?

Also, didn't we have another trade going, or did you get that ash's pikachu?

SilverWolverine said:
ZoruaSnivyluver said:
SilverWolverine said:

That's perfectly fine, I can always breed. What do you want for it?

Also, didn't we have another trade going, or did you get that ash's pikachu?

Think I'm gonna get it from Pokemon99.

Eh, nothing to common for the Croagunk, but I'm not asking for anything legendary or Shiny.

Oh, Silverwolverine, I have to go, so could you trade tomorrow?

@ZoruaSnivyLuver hmm. well is there anything you want with egg moves? I can do that cuz I'm currently breeding for a team, so setting up some egg moves and natures wouldn't be too difficult.

Also, I can trade tomorrow, or now if you're still on.

chellochello said:
I hope this is finally the right thread, the trade now thread. I will trade my lvl 71 mewtwo for any giratina. My friend code is 3439 2513 9847. I think this is the trade now thread darkrai 24, im trying my best ,
ut means untouched and please turn on your private messaging

Do you want my mewtwo pokemon joe

SilverWolverine said:
@ZoruaSnivyLuver hmm. well is there anything you want with egg moves? I can do that cuz I'm currently breeding for a team, so setting up some egg moves and natures wouldn't be too difficult.

Also, I can trade tomorrow, or now if you're still on.

I'm on right now, but will be later too. Looking for a Scraggy(gender doesn't matter), Sandile(perferably female), or Male Pidove, with egg moves. And if Pidove, could you give it the nickname "Trip"?

@Zoruasnivyluver I have an egg move scraggy available, and i can certainly breed you a sandile, do you want specific egg moves, or would you like a surprise?

They are not hacked as I was the one who caught them and traded them to GMD :D

If anyone wants a lvl 71 mewtwo contact me.

I'm looking for any UT Female Dream World pokemon you guys have. Check my thread for something you want.

I will trade a lvl 71 mewtwo, a heatran, a celebi(unlocks zorua event) and one, two, or all of the shiny legendary beasts(unlock zoroark event) I also have a spacial rend darkrai. I want a hg kyogre so i can get rayquaza. Pm me if you are interested.

Anybody want to trade, see my last post to figure out what im trading

no one interested yet, pm me if you want, im looking for a kyogre from heart gold and i have events, like celebi, the legendary beasts, mewtwo, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back