BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

Well, it really all depends on what you have for trade.

if you list some wants i will check[p.s i have no shinies and only some old gen pokemon]

So I have a lot of litwicks with full ivs in speed and sp attack and would be a shame to release them all so if interested let me know. Also specify a nature if you want.

Does anyone have any Life Orbs or Leftovers? I'd really appreciate them for competitive uses, as I'd love to put up some Pokemon Battles on my Youtube channel. I have quite a bit of stuff on my game, can EV Pokemon, and can RNG 4th gen stuff.

Looking for meloetta that wont break my game. Please let the mods see this so they can back me up, IT CANT BREAK MY GAME!!!! ok, cml if you have one that will not break my game, i know it has to be hacked, but come on, dont be mean

3 things...
1. Does anyone have <=83 rare candies?
2. Will hacked rare candies break my game?
3. If not, can pokemon leveled up with hacked rare candies be used in VGCs?

EDIT: My friend already answered 2 and 3

I have Rare Candies on my Platinum, but I would not enjoy trading 80 Pokemon back and forth to transfer the Candies. Unless I could end up with a Life orb or Leftovers on Gen V.

(I know they're already answered, but both of the answers to 2 and 3 are no)

lol, i could give you both easily, and really i just need enough so i can check my pokemon's IVs. 40-50 at most will probably do fine.

I have...

Shiny Dreamyard Musharna/ lv 50 w/ Adamant nature/ Telepathy ability and Shiny Leavanny w/ Modest nature/ lv 54/ swarm ability. If anyone wants to trade!

im looking for a ditto, aipom, scizor, sneasel, beautifly, exploud, and a krookodile, all with their dream world abilities. i honestly dont care what level any of these are at. also id apreciate it is someone could trade one of these with a razor claw so i can evolve the sneasel. just tell me what you want and ill try my best to have it or trade something of equal value.

oh and a dream world nidoran male.

anybody have a lvl 100 nidoking male??? CML

Need pokerus. Whoever has let me know and pm me to negotiate.

Thanks

Still looking for a lvl 100 nidoking. CML and post or pm on this thread or on mine. This is a a HUGE want

I really need a female eevee with anticipation(the dream world ability). I think it's from a japanese magazine event or something. This is a HUGE want. pm me or contact me if you have it. Thanks!
After looking on serebii, I realized the ability is anticipation.

Stunky or Skuntank! My biggest want at the moment! We can negotiate if you have one! Please PM me if you have one, thankies!

deonite said:
Need pokerus. Whoever has let me know and pm me to negotiate.

Thanks

I have pokerus. I am looking for Ev pokemon. I am also offering ev ferroseed. Careful nature. Max defense and sp. defense.

does anybody have a rayquasa for trade if so can you list wants or something.

I need an RNGed male Magcargo with Heat Wave 31/X/31/31/31/31. I have an An RNGed Cobalion flawless except for Sp. Attack. I also have items, and I can 5th gen RNG. Thank you!

Anybody have a shiny Latios, I really like Latios, so please trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back