BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm just about finished with the Unova 'Dex, just need a couple more to finish it.

Galvantula

Ferrothorn

Vullaby

Tornadus

I can trade a big variety to you if you're interested, just PM me for any questions.

Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Any chance anyone can send me these just need the data ill send them back if you like. Got many pokemon to trade if you dont need it back and can send you pokerus on b/w if you need it. :^)

Between Friday through Sunday can someone trade me a for Eros? I have a groudon lv. 70 with 100 speed and attack ivs. Pm me and I'll respond Friday.

Okay, never mind about the Vullaby everyone, but I still need the Tornadus. I know it's a legendary, but there's no other place where I could get one but here. If you have one PM me and we can discuss trading options.

I'm about to complete the Pokedex, a friend of mine has my Tornadus but he's not online now, if anybody could pass me a Landorous and back, I would be really thankful! I'd tell you to check my rep on Pokemon GTS if you don't trust me, but i will give it back instantly i promise

looking for a hacked keldeo meloetta and genesect. i will trade anything for these three pokemon,but only from gens before the current one.

looking for ditto :/ willing to trade w.e i have i guess or if ud like to do it for free im jus starting this game and needed to breed in order to help get the pokemon i need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back