BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

It's not most likely male it's ALWAYS male for the Befriend a Pokemon Eeveelutions. If you want a female Eeveelution with it's DW ability, you have to find someone with one of the Pokemon Cafe Eevees

Hello! I am not really into competitive training and never got the hang of IVs and EVs. But I just bought Pokémon Black and I really want starters, anything except Snivy. Level, EV, IV, this, that nothing matters. I really have nothing to offer.. Is anyone down? :)

Berquet50 said:
Hello! I am not really into competitive training and never got the hang of IVs and EVs. But I just bought Pokémon Black and I really want starters, anything except Snivy. Level, EV, IV, this, that nothing matters. I really have nothing to offer.. Is anyone down? :)

Seince you just bought it, I'll get you a Pignite and Dewott, if you want.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Berquet50 said:

That would be awesome! what would you want in return?

Berquet50 said:
ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Berquet50 said:

You just started, so catch a Purrlion or Munna and just trade those to me. (I at least want to to be there. Trust me, I'm a person who takes advantage of higher level Pokemon)

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Berquet50 said:
ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Berquet50 said:

You just started, so catch a Purrlion or Munna and just trade those to me. (I at least want to to be there. Trust me, I'm a person who takes advantage of higher level Pokemon)

I couldn't quite understand what you just said. I have a lv.10 purrloin, I'll catch a Munna then to have a 2-2 trade :)

Berquet50 said:
ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Berquet50 said:
ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Berquet50 said:

I couldn't quite understand what you just said. I have a lv.10 purrloin, I'll catch a Munna then to have a 2-2 trade :)

OK, I caught one, Just tell me you are ready and record me to your pal pad:)

heyyy if that's the case, I've been waiting to trade with someone for simple starters also!

Looking for Oshawatt and Tepig my friends. Doesn't have to be shiny or EV'd or anything fancy. But I do want nicknames:

Oshawatt - "Tom Cruise" (samurott = samurai = The Last Samurai) LOL yeah I come up with the most far-out nicknames
Tepig - "Volstagg" (Emboar reminds me of one of Thor's good friends. The fat guy.)

Idk if thats asking a lot and I dont have a trade thread as of yet but I will breed for you if you want :)

TheSilverSoul said:
heyyy if that's the case, I've been waiting to trade with someone for simple starters also!

Looking for Oshawatt and Tepig my friends. Doesn't have to be shiny or EV'd or anything fancy. But I do want nicknames:

Oshawatt - "Tom Cruise" (samurott = samurai = The Last Samurai) LOL yeah I come up with the most far-out nicknames
Tepig - "Volstagg" (Emboar reminds me of one of Thor's good friends. The fat guy.)

Idk if thats asking a lot and I don't have a trade thread as of yet but I will breed for you if you want :)

I could get you those as well.

I want to get a Dream World female Corphish. Got a bunch of things I could trade. Can send me an e-mail about it at [email protected] or something.

looking for someone to help me trade evolve my Pokes can offer (volt tackle pichus) (pursuit/icepunch)sneasel (outrage) gibles PM! or a lucky egg

I am looking for a Mild or a Rash Charmander. If not, one of the neutral natures (Hardy, Docile, Bashful, Serious or Quirky) I want it to Pokemon Black, so I can't offer many things, but I don't care about the IVs or the Level. Please 0 EV!!

DYING for a female DW Skitty! MUST be female! I have shiny Pokemon, and I'm willing to do Masuda breeding for one! Please help me out~?

i need a foreign ditto any nature any level not from the usa

fly_ray said:
i need a foreign ditto any nature any level not from the usa
I have a foreign ditto let me guess you are using it to use the masuda method

Ok, I gave up. can somebody give me a charmander of any nature, IV and level? I just need one, can you at least breed one for me?

Berquet50 said:
Ok, I gave up. can somebody give me a charmander of any nature, IV and level? I just need one, can you at least breed one for me?

I'll have to breed it, but I can get you a charmander.
EDIT: I have a mild one if you are interested.

BlueEmboar said:
Berquet50 said:

Great! On which game is it? I want it on black, so if it is not B or W, I only have a DW Taillow to offer...

Berquet50 said:
BlueEmboar said:
Berquet50 said:

Great! On which game is it? I want it on black, so if it is not B or W, I only have a DW Taillow to offer...
I sent you a PM so we can discuss this further. :)

Hi! Still looking for Shiny Snivy, but now I am also looking for a shiny Tympole, Palpitoad, or Seismitoad

BlueEmboar said:
Hi! Still looking for Shiny Snivy, but now I am also looking for a shiny Tympole, Palpitoad, or Seismitoad

I have a Shiny Snivy and a Shiny JPN Tympole.

Can you trade a Pink Celebi or a Blue Mew for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back