The Very Best? – What 151 Adds to Standard

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers! Isaiah here, and I am happy to be writing another article for you all! Last time, I talked a lot about one of my favorite decks in the current Standard format, Mew VMAX. In that article, I talked a lot about not just the deck’s position in the current format and how it was able to see success at the 2023 World Championships, but also about possible changes to the deck going forward.
SV03_EN_223.png

Around the time of the release of that article, the Pittsburgh Regional Championship took place, which included a peak placement of Top 4 for Mew VMAX. In addition, I personally was able to get 41st with the deck in Pittsburgh, and I later used a nearly identical deck list to win a League Cup. For a long time, I had sort of written off Mew VMAX as...

Continue reading...

Me playing Gardevoir: :)
Really doesn't work in list rn, it can work, but with Gardy's bench space limitation it really hurts and it sometimes forces you to trade for an easy 2-2 or maybe get lost mined. It's just better to run with arcana gardevoir as a your primary attack along with cresellia

Really doesn't work in list rn, it can work, but with Gardy's bench space limitation it really hurts and it sometimes forces you to trade for an easy 2-2 or maybe get lost mined. It's just better to run with arcana gardevoir as a your primary attack along with cresellia
Mew ex offers Gardevoir the potential to use Moonlight Shuriken against decks that play Radiant Greninja, forcing its opponent to bench Manaphy or weep.

Back