Theory about primes & legends in our future set.

Shining Rotom

Do the Chillarmy dance!
I was thinking about our primes & legends in our future sets,

And this is my conclusion:

Our next set consists of the remaining Revived Legends cards and Lost link, with these primes:

Gengar
Absol
Mew
Magnezone
all from Lost Link.
&
Houndoom
Scizor
from the starter decks of Revived Legends
&
Raichu
The Pikachu & Raichu from the speed deck (i think) are in this set too to go along with Raichu Prime

Legends:
Darkrai&Cresselia LEGEND from Lost Link,
Dialga&Palkia LEGEND from Clash at the summit

So 4 legends pieces and 7 primes.

Our fourth set is just all the cards from Clash of the Summit with these primes:
Electrode
Machamp
Yanmega
Celebi
all from the japanese set.
Espeon
Umbreon
The eeveelutions from RL and eevee & leafeon from the battle decks are also in this set to go along with the primes.
and Slowking is in this set too,
because (i hope) there's a normal slowking in the japanese set to go along with it.

The legends from this set:
Groudon & Kyogre
Deoxys & Rayquaza

So, the 3rd set is Platinum like with Sinnoh legends and the 4th set is Emerald like with Hoenn legends.

What do you guys think?

is any of this confirmed or is it just speculation?i think clash at the summit will be hoenn like as you said,with maybe scramble energy like supporter cooming in.

Yeah the espeon umbreon tins will be most likely in,though we might get scizor too.

There wasn't a confirmed Groudon/Kyogre LEGEND. The only confirmed LEGENDs from Clash at the Summit are Dialga/Palkia and Deoxys/Rayquaza.

I highly doubt they'd split up the 3 LEGENDs from Clash at the Summit, but you never know with TPCi. The Primes from our August set look good, but I don't know about our November set.

id like to point out there is most likely more than 4 primes in clash at the summit considering the number of legends also its more logical for the evees primes to be in the next set as if not japan will have cards we dont come worlds and dont say "yeh but they always do" as by this time it would be 2 sets back for them they got these

Sadly, there are far too many cards we still need from Revived Legend. We will most likely get Revived Legends with the remaining Battle Starter cards as our 3rd Legend set (next set). Then Lost Link with any left over Revived Legend cards, and possibly 1 or 2 lines from Clash at the Summit, as our 4th Legend set. Then the rest of Clash at the Summit as our 5th Legend set.

Clash at the Summit will probably be the final HGSS set since Black and White is coming out this year for Japan, which is sad but most likely what will happen.

Another short set in hgss wouldnt please fans a lot,come on we have 16 ex sets and then only 7 dp,4 pl and now 5 hgss???that sounds bad.

TDA said:
Another short set in hgss wouldnt please fans a lot,come on we have 16 ex sets and then only 7 dp,4 pl and now 5 hgss?that sounds bad.

Sad, but definitely something they would do, unfortunately...

Back