Therapy Energy from ‘Clay Burst’!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Therapy Energy has been revealed from SV2D Clay Burst! The set will release in Japan on April 14th.
The cards from Triplet BeatSnow Hazard, and Clay Burst will combine to form our Paldea Evolved set on June 9th.
Therapy Energy – Special Energy
As long as this card is attached to a Pokémon, it provides [C] Energy.
The Pokémon this card is attached to can’t be Asleep, Confused, or Paralyzed, and if it is already affected by 1 of these Special Conditions, it recovers from that...

Continue reading...

you can´t search out jet energy with archeops and get rid of paralysis in that way
Jet energy must attach from hand but that therapy energy you can search out with archeops to get rid of those special conditions. that’s too strong energy for Lugia

We need Therapy from Lost Box. Wish this was "Prevent all effects of your opponent’s Pokémon’s attacks and Abilities done to the Pokémon this card is attached to."
too broken

you can´t search out jet energy with archeops and get rid of paralysis in that way
Yeah ik but playing what is effectively a synergistic switch is good enough... feel like the deck needs some weaknesses, and I love luxray in my miraidon list.

We need Therapy from Lost Box. Wish this was "Prevent all effects of your opponent’s Pokémon’s attacks and Abilities done to the Pokémon this card is attached to."
Ah yes let's make lugia S tier again... that's what everyone wants. Cause the current format has had such a wonderful reception. At least lost box takes brain power to pilot and has a variety of ways to play.

everyone that complains about lugia: make a requirement of the pokemon having a basic energy attached to it in order to have the imunity to effects

Tbh do we need so many special energy? I would like not to print any till Lugia rotate out

Currently I play SS lugia - that deck is already getting jet energy and didnt need this extra help
Jey energy will be more meaningful for Lost Box than for Lugia bc archeops does not activate the switching effect. Jet will allow LZ to switch twice in a turn for 1 card if used properly

Reactions: Bid
I showed this card to my therapist and had to promise to her that I would get one and laminate it for her X,D

Yes a Parasol is much needed

Back