There is only one aweome pokemon that never made an appearance...

InfiniteMasterEx

The Rare Unlimited Strategist
Every pokemon has some sort of appearance but only one so far has none at all...

Porygon2. ;-;

At least, Porgon was in some... infamous scenes. :X

I'm sorry, but i've owned one it the past. It didn't work well...so much fainting....;-;

Anyway, the answer to your question would be: It most likly won't show it because well, it's predisesor really didn't create a good name. But hopfully it will make a cameo.

Porygon 2 has never made it because of that one episode in the first season that made 800 japanese people have seizures and they don't want to ever see or hear about that pokemon again because it still haunts them to this day so I don't think we will ever see that pokemon in any episode soon. Go to www.serebii.net and click on banned episodes for more info on why it was banned. Oh ya pokemon was pulled here for a few months and then it was put back on the air here after it was taken care of but click on my link to go to his page and click on banned episodes for the whole story and one more thing that episode only aired once and it will never run ever again because so many people were effected.:)

xxashxx, that's the porygon episode where InfiniteMasterEx, it was banned, there was never even a special with pory2, too bad, it's one of my fave Pokémon.

Indeed its a cool pokemon and its a shame its reputation has gone because of Porygons seizure episode :(

I know about the banned episode. I don't think porygon will ever appear because of that episode. I was refreshing your memory in case you haven't seen it or don't know about it thats all and that is why he will never appear in an episode again for that reason.:)

Well, I'm still glad that they made an item on the game to get it, made just for him, which is really strange, it has 5 cards (have all of them, 1 Japanese dark porygon2), 1 item on the game and is even on an older version of switch, so why did they forget him in the anime

So many people like Porygon2...I never knew!

I play that Switch, btw. ;D

I was really hoping the Mastermind Special would give it...a CAMEO or something...and then when that didn't happen of course, I yearned for it (and still do) to appear in any of the movies. Here's hoping that it's in the 9th movie.

I don't think so the only reason that he will never return is because of pikachu's lightning attack that was flashing blue and yellow at the time and as I said erlier it still haunts them til this day.:)

xxashxx said:
I don't think so the only reson that he will never return is because of pikachu's lightning attack that was flashing blue and yellow at the time and as I said erlier it still haunts them til this day.:)

So, the problem's with Pikachu!! But Pika appears on almost each single episode!!

RE:  There is only one aweome pokemon that never made an appearance...

cute-mew said:
xxashxx, that's the porygon episode where InfiniteMasterEx, it was banned, there was never even a special with pory2, too bad, it's one of my fave Pokémon.

I loved that episode. It was really good.... Granted I spent most of the episode laughing at the subtitles.... By the way, love the mew world pic. My favorite Pokemon that I know anything about.... Still want Manaphy info.

RE:   There is only one aweome pokemon that never made an appearance...

Lord9511 said:
So, the problem's with Pikachu!! But Pika appears on almost each single episode!!

And you think they'll give up their poster pokemon?

I know he is but the up graded his attack after that happened and that is because of that episode.:) I know it is kind of hard to understand at first but if you go to serebii you will see the reason why.:)

Back