Thieves in league.

that, and theme decks come with rather large amounts of basic energy. The Umbreon starter deck from Undaunted comes with both basic Darkness AND Metal, not to mention some really neat cards besides (like Sage's Training and whatnot). It was the first theme deck I bought in years, and though I bought it just for the rulebook, it was worth it.

This didn't happen to me in a league but when I was in 8th grade I put the cards in the back pocket of my backpack and the sneaky jerk pretended to chat me up and pat me on the back but was secretly opening my bag and stole them and played innocent when I reacted. Pretty sure it was him since only he knew where the cards where and I was only near him the entire time.

Cards in backpacks aren't a good place anyway since they can get damaged so... never place them there...

pokemonjoe said:
I once left my phone on a table at worlds (this year!). I went upstairs to chill, checked my pockets, and sprinted back downstairs, and found a few junior players playing at the table my phone was at. I picked it up, and as I was, the kids said that they didn't know who it was, they left it there. Phew! Luckily the people at worlds tend to be nicer

That's cause anything with a requirement to enter tends to cut out the rabble.

almost all my cards have been stolen...

by my wife

>.>
not much can be done about that.

I assume in the post above it's more of a sharing relationship than actual stealing, but I think I catch your drift.

Spidy said:
almost all my cards have been stolen...

by my wife

>.>
not much can be done about that.

Yes there is. But that is even more expensive.

DNA said:
I assume in the post above it's more of a sharing relationship than actual stealing, but I think I catch your drift.
"oh is that a gengar prime? i call it"

"is that a legend piece, i call it"

sehe seriosly has a complete set of legends and several duplicates, i do't even have half a piece
she also has 3 times as many primes as i do.

but i do have a the FAs XD
omahanime said:
Yes there is. But that is even more expensive.
good point

at least this way i keep a roof over my head

whatever makes your wife happy, I suppose
it's definitely better than the alternative, no?

all right, derail over

Back