Thoughts on the Legend of Justice box.

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
[attachment=6935] As I went to target today,I found a legend of justice box. Look at the photo. LOOK AT IT!

Also, O bought a elite trainer box, my box contained EIGHT packs. I got 3 holos :p, and 2 hypnotoxic

EDIT: I also check every legends box there, sure enough, all EP! Damn, why? I wanted then Noble victories sooo bad :(

Bump.

Attachments

• IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    355.4 KB · Views: 139
RE: Bad news...

FUGGNUTZ said:
Emerging Powers is the Pokemon TCG equivalent of Hotel California.

You can buy them any time you like, because they will NEVER leave!

danananana, nanana, nanananana, nana...it's stuck in my head.

We;, here's my view of emerging powers: A bad set, with the star catcher, but the people who make these (TCPI I believe), keep sticking these in EVERY BLISTER, that it gets annoying.

Emerging Powers:
Bianca
Cheren
Max Potion
Catcher
Gothitelle
Verizon
Thunderous
Not that bad of a set, but I still hate getting packs of it.

Bo$$_89 said:
Emerging Powers:
Bianca
Cheren
Max Potion
Catcher
Gothitelle
Verizon
Thunderous

MYAHH! I stand corrected.I don't see Virizon and thunderus used alot.

But, they are now getting rid of the packs. And, admit it. The set is pretty annoying now.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Bo$$_89 said:
Emerging Powers:
Bianca
Cheren
Max Potion
Catcher
Gothitelle
Verizon
Thunderous

MYAHH! I stand corrected.I don't see Virizon and thunderus used alot.

But, they are now getting rid of the packs. And, admit it. The set is pretty annoying now.

getting rid of the packs?

What mod changed my title? I'm curious... >.> Soulwind... <.<

Ryter, I mean they got so many extras, they're throwing th packs at us.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
What mod changed my title? I'm curious... >.> Soulwind... <.<

Ryter, I mean they got so many extras, they're throwing th packs at us.

Ah, gotcha. Makes sense:rolleyes:

The only way to prevent TPCi from putting Emerging Powers into box sets is that you have to buy Emerging Powers. It's the only way. Otherwise, they won't stop doing it.

How do I know this? Do they put Noble Victories in every box set? No. Why? Because people keep on buying them.

Hey at least its not BW base. I hated the tins because sometimes you would get lucky and get 2 EPO packs, sometimes not so lucky and 2 Black and White packs. I don't mind the EPO being in their. They were fun to open in the tins because sometimes you would hit a catcher. Just be happy that they put EPO in this box, that will hopefully lower the chance of them being in the spring tins. I think that TPCI knows that the only people that will buy this box for the most part are Promo Collectors and little kids. Those promo cards are pretty bad playability wise

I guess I'll just pick up the promos separately then. I don't even mind EP for the lack of playability, I just finished the set with also buying singles not long ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYzdS86DZu0

Seams like some of them even comes with Black and White base xD

On a positive note, it appears like the Keldeo and B/W Kyurem tins are coming with all ex packs. A Swedish seller have them, but sadly kinda messed up and list 2 next destinies in one of the autions and 2 Dragons exalted in the other xD But it seam to be 1 Plasma storm, 1 Boundaries Crossed and 2 Next destinies OR Dragons Exalted.

Videoland said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYzdS86DZu0

Seams like some of them even comes with Black and White base xD

On a positive note, it appears like the Keldeo and B/W Kyurem tins are coming with all ex packs. A Swedish seller have them, but sadly kinda messed up and list 2 next destinies in one of the autions and 2 Dragons exalted in the other xD But it seam to be 1 Plasma storm, 1 Boundaries Crossed and 2 Next destinies OR Dragons Exalted.

Dude, that is AWESOME! I am, no doubt,buying the keldeo ones.

Back