Three words --> sentence story

Little Jimmy had known not that we was tardy for school, and as such, they covered him in verdigris.

Rusticle,Gnomon,Fog.

Sadly, I don't know who Rusticle, Gnomon, or Fog are...

(I feel like being evil!!!)

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism. Lopado­temakho­selakho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­karabo­melito­katakekhy­meno­kikhl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opto­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphetragano­pterygon. :D

Being in English class, I had to define words like
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism, Lopado­temakho­selakho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio ­karabo­melito­katakekhy­meno­kikhl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alekt ryon­opto­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphetragano­pterygon.

Happy, Coffee, Snorchu.

Flygon is cool! PM Flygon999 999 times for his opinion! XD (Aw, Zyflair! You just copied and pasted! Do you know how I can tell? You forgot to put an "and" before the last word in the list! You just put commas just to separate the words. Oh, well...)

Well. Is. He.

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Gardevoir's Trade History?
- IT'S OVER 9000!!!

<Pi, Euler, Newton>

I don't really want to make a post containing Millipede, Shantytown, or Lawn-mower in it...

Don't. Read. This. (If you post, that means you read this, and you will get -1 rep :p)

The rep no longer exists. Instead, you get a flyer that says "Don't read this." You read it, and you die.

Peace. In. Koridi.

While Professor Snape played the piano, Snorchu ate him!!!

Vegetarian, war, T. rex.

Arcterra was the great hero who launched the T. rex cannon at the monsters to end the Great Vegetarian War of 2732.

Usurp. Placebo. Zenith.

Back