Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This update includes:

1. US Mew Title, Lucario is LUCARIO, Mr. Mime baby name tid-bit
2. Updated EX LM Patch

Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
So it is really Lucario instead of Rucario. I had an instinct (gut feeling) that the american name was going to be Lucario but I was not sure but I can't wait until the movie comes out.:) I hope the promo is Mew also.:)

Erm..

English: Bonsly
Japanese: Usohachii (sp?)

We have it's English name. >_>

BTW, Mr. = prefix, but Jr. probably = suffix. =P

Mr Mime's pre-evo form has been out for about a year now. Have you not seen it yet?

This is what it looks like:
manene.png

Does anyone know when the next issue of CoroCoro comes out? They are revealing a new pokemon and it's been a while since their last issue came out...

oh, so this is it?? I saw this pokemon but i didn't know that is the pre evolve for mr mime:rolleyes: Anyway, your bookstore there can get corocoro? till now, I still cannot find any store that sells it in my country:(

Oh, is Kinokuniya:p...oh well, I will check it when i pass by. If I'm not mistaken, it is in japan language, you all can read japanese? Or just see the picture, like me:p

This is all very interesting news... Lucario and the Mystery of Mew it sounds a tad bit awkward but not realy. I guess I'm just used to hearing Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Lucario. I also can't wait to find out Manene and Manyula's English names. And I'm going crazy about that new Pokemon said to be revealed in the next couple of days. ><

"His excuse now" would be that was one of the most obvious choices for the dub names. Same goes with the suffix thing, even if it is true you have to admit- it was very likely anyway. :p

Forum surprises, eh? Hope they are interesting.

I hope bonsley and the other 2 pokemon are in the movie because they are cool pre evolutions of the pokemon that are out now and I hope the 4th generation pokemon will be good but remember there will never be a generation as good as the first one and as powerful as the first one but they are pretty good pokemon even if the first generation was the one that started it all. I don't mean it as a bad way but the first generation will always be the powerhouse of pokemon and the best one of all and I hope this movie will be a good one because Destiny Deoxys was and I hope this will be a good one too.:)

Does anyone know Venusaur's contact details? He's the guy who did the LM patch. I've picked on a few more typos even in the new patch.

Oh good. I was Hoping they would be in the new movie and I can't wait to hear what the U.S. names for the other pokemon are going to be and according to serebii.net there is going to be a new pokemon on the way and he posted yesterday about Lucario's real name after it was posted here a coulpe of days a go. I'd say he is a bit behind on his news but I don't want to start a web site war But I would say he is slow on some things but he has some pretty good news.:) Oh ya don't forget pokemon at 10:00am tomarrow.:)

Back