Not open for further replies.
RE: Thursday, 6/7, Chat Room!

Hiya,
Only one thing to say...
I LOVE YOU~~!!!

thankies~! Always wanted a chatroom!!

cya!

RE: Thursday, 6/7, Chat Room, Diamond and Pearl Boxart

So excited I can't wait... those neew legendarys look tight but I got to stay true to my mewtwo..

Hoooooooly crap!!! There's a reason I always go here first for news... Are there going to be any new topics to disucss in the chatroom anytime soon? Because I can't really say anything about which deck I'm playing, as I don't have one...

ZOMG! *Dies*

The video was decent... not really alot revealed, or anything changed from what I noticed. The music sounds like typical RS music, except it has changed a little to make it different.

The Legendaries are VERY interesting. Could the Blue one be a Water type or an Ice type? Could the White/Purple one be Normal or Steel? It's hard to pick it this generation.

Cant wait until more info is revealed!

Hmm~!
Can't wait to see more about this D/P!!
and the boxart, cool!
without the title, people might think that those are not pokemon (IMO), coz the they are more...scary, uncute, and...strong looking! :p

I cant get to the chat, it just shows one of those empty squares, like when an image cant be displayed. How do u get to the chat?

RE:  Thursday, 6/7, Chat Room, Diamond and Pearl Boxart and Video

Abhorsen said:
ZOMG! *Dies*

The video was decent... not really alot revealed, or anything changed from what I noticed. The music sounds like typical RS music, except it has changed a little to make it different.

The Legendaries are VERY interesting. Could the Blue one be a Water type or an Ice type? Could the White/Purple one be Normal or Steel? It's hard to pick it this generation.

Cant wait until more info is revealed!
Same here. The Legendaries look awesome and the usic sounds.. R/S-ish:p

Man these are going to be two awsome games:D

Yay,a chatroom...

still no updates on the jap sites on what there second types are(still steel/???)

They are Steel/??? something cyborg legendary pokemon created by the leaders of the villianaous teams in Diamond & Pearl(this is true)

Great news about the chat rooms.

Is it just me or these pokemon remind me of digimon? I'm not saying they are not good, but they look so digimonish.

absolutely positively unbelievable!!!

those are the coolest looking boxes we've had so far IMO. i mean those are just KOOL.
The video is really cool, looks like we can walk REALLY fast as well;).
awesomeness. thanx for the update WPM.

Arcanine out.

Can you get on the chat over IRC? My Java only works on IE, and uh... well I don't like IE. :[

The music is like RSE. Darn. I didn't like it too much.

If that is the new box art style, it is a lot better than what it has been, but now that I can see more of both legendaries, I don't like Pearl's (red) guy so much afterall, while I am now hip to Diamond's. However if it goes back to GSC and Emerald, you might be able to get both, so exclusive Pokémon are going to be a contributing factor in the decision.

Hm. Thanks for the news!

Wow...

that D/P boxart is nice! ^ ^

And that video was a nice little watch. ;)

A chatroom? Interesting, I think I'll stop by sometime.

EDIT: About the Comic Con News Story...

I might be going to Comic Con as well...

Oh and WPM, I just got back from Anime Expo where the Full Metal Alchemist Movie's dub was shown and there was no video taping or photographing allowed at all. FUNi was really, really strict, they had people walking the place every 5 seconds looking for cameras, and if they found one they'd kick you out. I don't know if that'll be the same at Comic Con fro Lucario and the Mystery of Mew or InuYasha Movie 4, but I'd be really careful just in case. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back