Thursday, 8/17, DP Cards.... NOT

they actually looks like as professional work and not a fake the art is clear and not paste of images; the new design is cool, well it was a need is we're envolving in the game we must have to change a few things; by the way if they are real we have a new DP Pokémon

oh man so that means the pokemon is fake tooo i liked it
the fakes are starting to get to me why do people have to keep making all these fakes.

So far as I'm aware, the Japanese is very real so it could possibly fool Japanese people if they are indeed fake as WPM says :p

Ah well.

Is that some Cascade...?

Those look really good too. I'd be ecstatic if the actual cards look something like that.

About the pixelated thing, the piece of paper has jaggies too, which means either the piece of paper was added to the picture, or your theory is wrong.

I suggest we check the update guys -_-

EDIT: Right. This has gotten out of hand now. Too much bashing of WPM and this ain't fair on him considering he's 100% right...

For the sake of all parties, I'll come clean. Cascade made these images, and made them extremely impressively, and I helped get the word out. We were hoping this would turn out to be a pretty good hoax, which it WAS, since so many people believed the fake and are still even doubting it now. Even after WPM's blatant evidence that they were fake, I've spotted some people trying to find ways to prove they're real.

WPM found out that they were fakes and didn't want Cascade to get eaten alive, so he revealed the fakes without mentioning the names, which got him a lot of bashing. We apologise sincerely, WPM, we didn't want that to heppen.

In the meantime... aren't these the most realistic fakes you have ever seen? I'd say Cascade's getting better by the minute :D

WPM, hopefully none of my pestering went too far. I'm sorry it was you versus the world in this arguement. And I wish the people hadn't tried to display them to the world as real cards. But the world keeps turning and we can all go back to our normal lives now.

Those fakes are pretty cool and I hope you post them in fan creations too.:)

I understand that they are fake but is that electric one a real pokemon that has been announced?

Back