Thursday again, 8/10, Two New Pokemon Shadows

the bird one might be Farfetch'd pre-evolution...
but I still have no idea about the other one...
lion?hmm...
perhaps new pokemon?

RE:  Thursday again, 8/10, Two New Pokemon Shadows

Malocide said:
arent they the starters evolutions? it looks like the fire and water staters evoultions.

They don't look like them at all.

I know they'll be new Pokemon.

the pokemon seem good, for what I see the bird might be the next pidgey, but I doubt that the lion-like-thingy will be the next ratata, we'll just have to wait

a roselia prevo would be bad, but a lucario prevo would be the best
yay, those "bread" thingies look better then pokeblocks

*groan* I swear, if that thing is a pre-evolved farfetch'd...

The lion thing is going to look cool, hopefully.

Poke...Bread?
Please no.
The stuff about Giga Impact is sick! (Too bad it's going to be physical, not special. Elekible better have one heck of an attack stat)
Also, Electric Engine is said to increase Elekible's speed when he gets hit by an electric attack. He also won't take damage from that attack. Too bad you'll only be able to use that once. (Unless you're playing with someone REALLY slow, :D)
I wouldn't mind a pre-evo of Farf as long as they made an evo as well. Babies are horrible.
Lastly, the lion also looks kinda cool, but too baby-ish. Possibly a baby form of a Pokemon yet to come?

[ChanseyMaster]

Ooooh!

Their is a pic of the bird on Serebii (not confirmed real, but looks very very authentic)

It's name is Muuruko and is #10 in the dex.

I hope there are no more pre evolves there are to many! And they are always for the ugly pokemon!

The new bird-Poké won't be a Farfetch pre-evo. It's style is way too different from Farfetch'd's. Anyway, the lion one looks really cool, and why would we need a Roslia prevo? Useless in any way.

I agree, there is absolutely no point in a roselia prevo... or a Lucario prevo for that matter, but I can't see that happening. I think the lion thing is something completely new, which is good, as all the completely new pokemon have been great up to this point.

It's like EVERY POKEMON by the time DP comes out will have a baby version -.-

Ugh, I hate having to use the Day Care, so the less, the better.

Anyway, cool Mukkuru. Seems like a Spearow/Hoothoot/Tailow-type Pokemon. They always have those bird Pokemon.

RE:    Thursday again, 8/10, Two New Pokemon Shadows

Mew the source of all said:
Chimecho3000 said:
Malocide said:
arent they the starters evolutions? it looks like the fire and water staters evoultions.

They don't look like them at all.

I know they'll be new Pokemon.

Why not the Bird could be the Water Starter Evo and the lion could be of the Fire Type

Seriously, that bird looks nothing like a penguin and is way too tiny to be the evolution of a starter. Same goes with that other creature, it doesn't even look like a monkey and it also doesn't seem big enough to be the evolution of it.

Back