Thursday again, 8/10, Two New Pokemon Shadows

Mukkuru really looks like a Perap pre-evo to me. Pocchama's cry matches it's appearance, because baby penguins sound like that. Naetoru is a bit good, but sounds a bit like trapinch. Hikozaru's cry is too random. (a random yell/scream.) I can't wait for the game to come out.

NOTE: It revealed pokebread will replace pokeblocks. (look on serebii)

Don't know if anyone has noticed but Pokemon went back to it's roots with Diamond and Pearl. That's my opinion since the starters remind me of Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander, though the penguin reminds me of Torchic.

I actually don't consider Lucario to be legendary material, If he is that's fine.

The Bird type seems like a mix between Pidgey and Taillow. (Again back to the roots)

The Lion-like shadow I'm hoping is a Fire-Type (A Good one) since the games are so Low on Fire-Types, also he could be a new verson of an Arcanine-Like Pokemon.

Hmmm looks like a farfetched pre evolution according to the way the shadow looks but then again I can be wrong and it could be a diffrent type of pokemon but int the picture it looks like a dark pokemon down below so maybe it is a new species of pokemon.:)

Mukkuru is #10 in the Pokedex. No doubt it's the Pidgey equivalent which will undoubtedly prove useless in the long run. It's probably my least-favorite 4th gen Pokemon so far, for that matter. Nothing interesting about it whatsoever. Perap is probably the Spearow equivalent.

It is #10? It should be #410 because it is the 4th generation and I wish they would quit doing that to the pokemon because #10 to me iscaterpie and it confuses me every time so I wish they would stop messing with the pokedx numbers every time a new generation comes out.:)

The little lion cub will be so cool! I'm thinking he's electric in some form, and will evolve into a Lion King type Lion that looks wicked awesome. I betcha.

Maybe he is a pre evolution of taros or something. I hope so because I have been waiting for a pre evolution of him for awhile now.:)

RE:  Thursday again, 8/10, Two New Pokemon Shadows

tweety210 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RziSrYHhxbE&mode=related&search=

is this pokemon new
lol, look closely, that's golduck :p

^ Hm. A pretty funky lookin' Golduck.

Oh, those game developers are just loving to death those silouhettes...
And for all you people who said they were evolutions of the starters... No. Nonononononono. They wouldn't reveal 2 evos and leave the 3rd one out.
But seriously, that Mukkuru is definitely the DP Spearow equivalent. (NOT Pidgey.... Pidgey's a 3-step evolution, not 2.) So we've had Spearow-Fearow, Hoothoot-Noctowl, Taillow-Swellow, and now Mukkuru-??.
That lion thing seriously looks like an Aipom prevo, except for the body. I've never seen any PERMANANTLY four-legged monkeys.... However, there's a good chance it might not be. A fire lion would be cool....

i thind the lion thing could be an evo. off the fire monkey thingy....

Since when Does a Pokemon Change From a Monkey to a Lion, As I see it Evolutions in Pokemon Follow some Pattern, Pikachu (Rodent), Raichu (Rodent), Marril (Rodent), Azumarrill (Rodent). You don't go from a Primate to a Feline.

Well, although I don't think the lion and monkey are related, the clampearl/huntail evolution was pretty random...

RE:  Thursday again, 8/10, Two New Pokemon Shadows

bacon-boy said:
Well, although I don't think the lion and monkey are related, the clampearl/huntail evolution was pretty random...

Actually I study Biology and there are some Shellfish that do come out of their shells, and live out for a short period of time. Exactly what Clamperl's evolutions are, Well that's another story.

Back