• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Tidal Defences: feraligatr and samurott (hgss on) any

umbeosion

check out my new Blog!!
here is my idea for a deck i will probably make when black and white come out, its a tank!!!
the list:
2-2-2 Feraligatr Prime(hgss)
4-3-4 Samurott (bw)
2-2 Zoroak (bw)
pokemon: 21

4 rare candy
4 pokemon catcher
4 pokemon communication
2 recycle
2 revive
2 PETM
2 PONT
2 seeker
T/S/S: 23

16 water energy
Energy: 16

start with either totodile or oshawott and set them up as fast as i can. then keep using feraligatr's pokepower to add water energys to samurott for max damage! zoroak as tech.
any ideas/ help?

RE: feraligatr and samurott (hgss on) any

what is 2-2 zekrom?is it a legend as far as i know its a complete card

I agree with jacobnmicks changes, but take out Zoroark. Then put in the 2-2 Noctowl as opposed to one less catcher and water energy.

I'd say
-2 catcher
+2 Interviewer's Questions
even though you have 16 energy, it'd still be good to have some reliability on drawing them out.

Take out Zoroark and Zorua, and put in (if possible to find), Floatzel G and Lvl. X for water recovery (and bench shield), find a way to put in spiritomb and Sableye in any combination and Uxie(s) for draw pwr

i have this deck idea in mind, but waiting for the release

The format of this deck is based HGSS on, Floatzel GL Lv. X, Uxie, Spiritomb, and Sableye are not usable in competitive play any longer. Anyways, play Noctowl for draw power, like suggested.

Back