Time and Space the Final Fronteir

Well at least your making a good attempt to communicate with us and that is all that counts :) Anyway do you think that a a blackhole is made out of matter or not?

RE: Time

Pokequaza said:
Dezuray said:
He might think some of the people in this thread are twelve because of the spelling and grammar.
I.E. The Post Above Me. (Pokequaza)
It's okay though, I'm just nit picky.

Anyways, you can technically see into the future as outer lying Islands in Alaska can see the coast of Russia, which is in a different Time Zone, (the Next Day, usually.)
I forgot the specifics, but that pseudo-smart Sarah Palin wasn't completely wrong. Even though she was and is completely crazeh!
._. Y'know what, ignore this message. Sarah Palin is crazy. She's gone cuckoo for forum puffs.

Well sorry for him I don't have correct spelling and grammar, but I'm not from the US or UK, so my main language is not English, so yes it's hard to talk in a different language and not making grammar and spelling mistakes.

Noooo I can understand that perfectly, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but as I said, Imma nit picky.

Black Holes are anti-matter as we cannot prove 100% they exist without being nom'd on by the universe.

RE: Time

DarthPika said:
I'll get around to one eventually, though its probably not worth arguing with 12yr olds. :p Trust me, I have brothers, I would know. ;)

One little thing I must ask. Would people PLEASE stop saying stuff such as "I have a theory" or "here's my theory" etc. This is WRONG. You have an idea, not a theory. Sorry for the short rant, I just had to point it out. A little bit of me dies each time I see someone say how "I have a theory on X subject". -.-

Also, why not talk about more interesting and fun things such as what could possibly happen if time travel is possible instead of thinking up these silly ideas of how its possible? :p
That's what a theory is. It's an idea. And you don't have to read the posts here if you don't want to.

who believes dark matter is baryonic or do you believe it is non-baryonic.

Also do you think we could use dark matter as a source of energy? My teacher pointed it out on a website but I forgot it X_x

Dezuray said:
Noooo I can understand that perfectly, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but as I said, Imma nit picky.

Black Holes are anti-matter as we cannot prove 100% they exist without being nom'd on by the universe.

It's ok, but i think Darthpika should first look at someone's profile before talking about grammar errors and such...

kashmaster said:
who believes dark matter is baryonic or do you believe it is non-baryonic.

Also do you think we could use dark matter as a source of energy? My teacher pointed it out on a website but I forgot it X_x

I did have heard something about anti-matter. It could be used to stop a wormhole from closing, to keep it open. I don't know exactly how, and if it's true, but it's a theory

I heard curiosity killed the cat.

Cat = Mankind

Curiosity = Science & Religion

Get the picture? Combine both and it spells death...

Back