• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TL32

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Toon Link_32

Intensively FAST!!! Great Highly recommended trader.

+1 Ref.

Hope you get my cards soon.

RE: Toon Link_32

He got mixed up with what he was sending me but it was still something I wanted. I dont like giving - refs so ill give him a +1 ref for fast shipping and good communication. +1 ref

Negative

TL32 said:
Kemony said:
TL32 said:
Kemony said:
TL32 said:
Kemony said:
TL32 said:
Kemony said:
TL32 said:
Kemony said:
TL32 said:
Kemony said:
TL32 said:
Kemony said:
I can do

My:

x1 Giratina Palkia Dialga Dice Bag New Sealed
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/TBSPE/DSC00710.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/TBSPE/DSC00711.jpg

Your:

x1 Regirock* (LM) 100% Mint/English
x4 Tyranitar ex (DF) 100% Mint/English
x1 Cradily ex (TATM) 100% Mint/English

I can do this trade if you send first.

I will PM you when I receive the trade and mail out within 1-3 day(s).

If anything changes, I will contact you immediatly.

I would suggest sending with Delivery Conformation so we are both able to know where the cards/items are at all times. I will be sending my money/cards/card/items back with Delivery Conformation. I am also not responsible if you do not send with Delivery Conformation and it is lost of stolen from the mail. If you do not live in the US, then you are not able to send with DC and I am not able to send it either so I am not responsible if anything would be lost or stolen.

Please reply with this message quoted with your address.

Thanks!

Kim Allen
Rd.
Ohio
USA

Ok, then I can do the Giratina Deckbox for $15. I can do both of those deals. Can we send at same time cause I want the Marchandice for my big tourny in about a week in a half. If not, no prob, but I would really like it if we send at same time. I will be sending through regular mail also. My address is ...

Austin Zettel
St.
WI
USA

LMK, thanks!

I can only do the deals if you are willing to send first.

If you mail out tomorrow, I should receive in 3-4 days and I can mail out same day I receive.

If you want the deck box, let me know for sure so I can hold it for you.

Thanks!

Fine.....I do want the Giratina deckbox. I also just pulled another Uxie LA. How much do you value it.

Around $5.

Instead of the Giratina Deckbox, would you do an Uxie and $20 for the Darkrai Deckbox.

I can do that.

Just let me know when you mail out.

Thanks!
Than

Ok, I can send tomm. Thanks for the trade!

Hey, I received the cards Saturday. Everything looked good except for the Cradily ex. It has a crease on the left hand side so I do not want it, or if I take it, it will be valued less than a mint one.

Let me know what we can do.

Thanks!

Sorry about that. What do you want, can't you just take it. So are you sending my stuff now?

Also you only sent me $15.00. It was suppose to be $20 and the Uxie for the Darkrai deck box.

The total trade was

My:

x1 Giratina Palkia Dialga Dice Bag
x1 Darkrai Deck Box

For your

x1 Cradily ex (TATM) 100% Mint/English
x1 Uxie (LA)
$20.00

and I only received

x1 Cradily ex (TATM) Creased
x1 Uxie (LA)
$15.00

So we are missing $5.00 and I do not need a creased Cradily ex.

Oh, the other $5 I found on my floor. It must of fell when I was trying to get it in the top loader. I can send another $5 and what do you want me to do about crease on the Cradily ex. Can you still send really soon, I want them for my tournament saturday...

If you would rather, you can keep the $5.00 and I will take the creased Cradily ex and instead of the Darkrai deck box, I can do the Giratina Deck Box we talked about.

Let me know

No, I need the Darkrai one. What do you want! I need the stuff asap!!!

He then decided to send me $11.00 for forgetting the $5.00 and the unmint Cradily ex. I agreed to this but I was not going to send my items until I received what he said he would send.

I then get this

TL32 said:
Kemony said:
TL32 said:
Kemony said:
TL32 said:
Ok, how bout thia, I give you $8 for the extra $5 that forgot to send and $3 for the Cradily ex bent. I need the stuff ASAP!!!!

That is fine but I will not be mailing until I receive everything in full. If you would like me to use faster shipping, I can mail priority for an extra $5.00. If you paypal me, I can send out today.

Let me know

Thanks!

OMG, why can't you just send tomm. What is your prob, are you ever going to send. I can't wait for that. I can send the extra money tomm, but you have to send tomm also. I ain't going to send extra cash just so I can recieve my stuff. Even if the money gets lost or if you don't trust me even though you recieved my other cards, IT JUST $8! Please send tomm...

I will just send back your cards and money.

Thanks!

WOW, if you do, you recieve a nive present called a - ref for backing out of a trade. Please send my stuff and I can send your $8 tomm. If so do not agree with this,I have the right to give you a negative ref for backing out and refusing to send out at he right time. Its your chose. LMK.

Threatening a bad ref on me. I am not going to mail stuff to him when he could not even mail the correct trade to me in the first place.

Still waiting on receiving anything. Once I receive the correct trade, I will mail out. No problem. But not ahead of time, thats how people get scammed. -_-

DO NOT TRUST THIS TRADER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back