• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] X2 LEAFEON LV.X AND X3 GLACEON LV.X [W] RH TRAINERS & CRESS LV.X

I can only trade 1 claydol and Leafeon Lv.X is not for trade right now. Is there anything else you want from me. I can also trade claydol for some stuff. LMK, thanks?

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] X2 LEAFEON LV.X AND X3 GLACEON LV.X [W] RH TRAINERS & CRESS LV.X

Nope, just claydol. wat do u want for it?

CML for Blaziken GE x2.

superwolf- How about my claydol for your 4 RH Roseannes and 2 Rh Bebe's Search. I value claydol high as it is the best draw in the game.

muddy68- What do you want for the Azlef Lv.X? I have a Regirock* too.

could i take out 1 rh roseanes?

No I need a playset for my deck...

ok, i might b able 2 do that. let me get back 2 u on saturday, ok?

Ok....

thnx. :D

Hello CML for 2 gardys sw please.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40899

So i havent gotten my card from you yet. :( but until then im interested in your:
Leafeon Lv. X

For my:
TSD

LMK Thanks!

please cml for glaceon lv X

Do you have a Typhlosion MT?

nivana- nothing
muddy68- yes i do, but I don't see anything. Would you buy 2 RH ones.
way2ninja- Ill send the infernape right away, but I need your address again.
geo- no thanks

CML for Claydol x2? I'll trade 6-7 rare cards for them each, or a LV.X. I also have RH Baltoy, if you want it.

Claydols are not for trade and I don't see anything...

Well, the thing is, my proffeser said that that wasnt a good deal, sorry....

You are not allowed to have cards that say "Hard to get", please take then off of you list ASAP or you will continue to receive warnings.

Thanks

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] X2 LEAFEON LV.X AND X3 GLACEON LV.X [W] RH TRAINERS & MORE!

1st *bump* of the week. Need 2 Gengar SF.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] X2 LEAFEON LV.X AND X3 GLACEON LV.X [W] 2 GENGAR SF

2nd *bump* of the week. Come on guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back