• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** JUST GOT A BOX OF PLATINUM! Tons of lv.x's, rares and more. HAVE MULTIPLE SHAYMIN LV.X'S>

CML for Leafeon Lvl X or Shaymin Land Lvl X. From your want I have 1 RH Crobat G, 2 RH Galactic's HQ, 1 Charmander SF and 1 RH Call Energy. LMK what else you want. thanks.

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** JUST GOT A BOX OF PLATINUM! Tons of lv.x's, rares and more. HAVE MULTIPLE SHAYMIN LV.X'S>

Lyte- sent to a pm
bigpokex- nothing
Tehhax- would u do my non rh weavile for your toxicroack g?
Angel117117- r u seriouls. thats a rip

Is there anyway we can get that 2nd Weavile G in there? Got some spare supports and candies and such. Just let me know. I got a ton of stuff not listed there too like commons and diamonds.

no, I need that one. I can only trade 1.

I guess ill have to pass than, but thanks for the offer!

How about my:
x1 RH Claydol
x1 RH Call Energy
For your
x2 Weavile G

LMK.

bigpokdex- Sure, I can do that. Ill pm u.

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** NEED x2 DIALGA G Lv.X!! Will trade good for it!! HAVE MULTIPLE SHAYMIN LV.X'S AND MUCH MOR

2nd *bump* of the week

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Need x1 Dialga G Lv.X! Will trade good for it!! HAVE MULTIPLE SHAYMIN LV.X'S AND MUCH MORE

My RH Baltoy and RH claydol for your :

Blastoise PT
Weavil G x2

let me know

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Need x1 Dialga G Lv.X! Will trade good for it!! HAVE MULTIPLE SHAYMIN LV.X'S AND MUCH MORE

I already traded my 2 weavile G, is there anything else you would want with the RH Blastoice.

Well I also need Blastoise, 2 Dialga G and Palkia G

CML for the two x2 Weavile G [x1RH].

Dp salamy, they r all gone, sorry. Ill lyk if I get any more.

CML for Leafeon LV. X please

cressy x and something else for leafeon x?
pm me with details and offers.

ESP- sorry, nothing
t-tar77- I didn't really c anything much that I needed, sorry.

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Need x1 Dialga G Lv.X! Will trade tons for 1!!! HAVE MULTIPLE SHAYMIN LV.X'S AND MORE!

3rd *bump* of the week. NEED 1 DIALGA G LV.X!!!

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Need x1 Dialga G Lv.X! I CAN BUY IT 2!!!HAVE MULTIPLE SHAYMIN LV.X'S AND MORE!

CML I need these from you:

x2 Weavile G [x1RH]
x2 Gyarados G [x1RH]
x1 Toxicroak G

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Need x1 Dialga G Lv.X! I CAN BUY IT 2!HAVE MULTIPLE SHAYMIN LV.X'S AND MORE!

nothing, sorry. ALL I NEED RIGHT NOW IS DIALGA G LV.X

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Need x1 Dialga G Lv.X! I CAN BUY IT 2! HAVE MULTIPLE SHAYMIN LV.X'S AND MORE!

How much can you buy Dialga G Lv X for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back