• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Have tons of new cards and I need many RH cards! Check it out~~

OK, 2 Things, I have only Japanese Manetric (1st ED)X2 left and Rhyperior is gone. I can either try and get the Rhyperior or I can substitute it with something else.

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Have tons of new cards and I need many RH cards! Check it out~~

oh, never mind then....Thanks anyways.

1st bump of the week.

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and 3 Leafeon Lv.X! Need some RH cards~ CHECK IT OUT!

2nd *bump* of the week...

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and 3 Leafeon Lv.X! Need some RH cards~ CHECK IT OUT!

Cml for delcatty I got a tip to run Delcatty Rhyreperor.

Sorry I didnt see anything. Ill c u at tourny today?

My:
RH Gastly
RH Looker's
RH Claydol
RH RR
for your
Uxie LvX?

No thanks, thats not really a fair deal for me.

CML for Uxie and By the way I have 2 RH Broken-Time Space.

All I saw was the 2 RH Broken Time Space, which are small wants on my list...sorry.

1st *bump* of the week.

Hi,

I need your:
x1 Uxie Lv.X (English ?) and any Uxie LA you have.

I have:
2-1 RH Claydol line.

LMK if we could work out a deal =D

Other than the 2-1 RH Claydol line, I saw nothing else I needed. So the only other thing would be money. I could do my Uxie Lv.X MINT for your 1 RH Claydol, 2 RH Baltoy, $20 USD for it. I value Uxie Lv.X's high, since claydol is going out and Uxie Lv.X is the only solution.

CML for uxie Lv.X
And I also got 2 RH Broken Time Space Tier.

I didn't see much...sorry.

TL32 said:
Other than the 2-1 RH Claydol line, I saw nothing else I needed. So the only other thing would be money. I could do my Uxie Lv.X MINT for your 1 RH Claydol, 2 RH Baltoy, $20 USD for it. I value Uxie Lv.X's high, since claydol is going out and Uxie Lv.X is the only solution.

I value a RH Claydol 20$ at the moment and Uxie 25$. So 2-1 Claydol for Uxie Lv.X ?

No thanks, I have 4 claydols, and I don't value them that high and there going out. I value Uxie Lv.X at $35 and so does everyone else I know around my area.

Can you cml for a leafeon Lv X please I have a RH Claydol unlisted. Ask for anything you don't see

How about this...

My
Leafeon Lv.X MINT

FOR

YOUR
x1 RH Claydol GE
x1 Palkia G Lv.X PT
x1 RH Looker's PT

Lmk, thanks!

2nd *bump* of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back