• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Toddrick's Trade Thread

my: Giratina Lv. X (Non tin) and 1x Rare candy Rev. Holo

for your: Gallade 4 Lv. X

LMK or counter

Jackolas said:
my: Giratina Lv. X (Non tin) and 1x Rare candy Rev. Holo

for your: Gallade 4 Lv. X

LMK or counter

Sorry, I am going to fix my list tonight, I no longer have the Gallade 4 X, its currently in a trade.

Superwolfe said:
have u decided?

Yeah, I am good to go with that trade. Your trade has helped me decide which deck to make so, thank you again :). Cards will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

Will be updating my list soon. I am going away from the 24th to the 28th, just to warn everyone.

Would you be willing to trade my Toxicroak G promo for your Cressalia LV X and Electrive FB?

YourP1MP said:
CML for Rayquaza C, Blaziken PT, and Lucario GL
Sorry, didn't see anything of interest.

nabby101 said:
CML for Mow Rotom, Dodrio SV rh, and your RR Flygons.
I like your:
RH Machamp SF
RH Absol G
RH Pokedrawer+

Make me an offer

eevee said:
Would you be willing to trade my Toxicroak G promo for your Cressalia LV X and Electrive FB?
Sorry, can't do that.

Tristan said:
CML me for Lax x

Thanks,
T

emoto4444 said:
CML for snorlax lv. x

Sorry, couldn't find anything from either of your lists for the Snorlax lv. X.

How about my:
Machamp SF rh x1
Pokedrawer + rh x1
Absol G rh x1

For your:
Flygon RR rh x2

nabby101 said:
How about my:
Machamp SF rh x1
Pokedrawer + rh x1
Absol G rh x1

For your:
Flygon RR rh x2
I'm sorry. The Flygons have moved into a deck. I need to resort my trade binder and fix my list on here tonight. I really only need the Pokedrawer + RH on that list for my deck but could use the other cards. Let me know what you would like to do for the other two cards of mine that you wanted. Sorry, again, for the mix up with the Flygons.

festizzio said:
Hey...I'm interested in your Zapdos SR SV, I have 2 RH upper energies, would you mind CML for more?
I think I just traded for one at league but I saw a couple of other cards that I could use:

1 RH Upper Energy RR
1 RH Pokedex PT
2 RH Switch SF
1 RH Haunter SF

I really don't need the Haunter but the other 4 are for my deck. Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks.

*Updated my wants...again, lol*

Toddrick said:
I'm sorry. The Flygons have moved into a deck. I need to resort my trade binder and fix my list on here tonight. I really only need the Pokedrawer + RH on that list for my deck but could use the other cards. Let me know what you would like to do for the other two cards of mine that you wanted. Sorry, again, for the mix up with the Flygons.

festizzio said:
Hey...I'm interested in your Zapdos SR SV, I have 2 RH upper energies, would you mind CML for more?
I think I just traded for one at league but I saw a couple of other cards that I could use:

1 RH Upper Energy RR
1 RH Pokedex PT
2 RH Switch SF
1 RH Haunter SF

I really don't need the Haunter but the other 4 are for my deck. Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks.

*Updated my wants...again, lol*
I'd trade those 5 for the Zapdos, no biggie. So, you down for this deal? If so PM me whenever to confirm, I'll PM you back as soon as possible and we can get this trade underway!

Back