Togedemaru, Drifloon, Drifblim from Stellar Miracle!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Togedemaru, Drifloon, and Drifblim have just been revealed from Stellar Miracle, which releases in Japan on July 19th. We expect its cards to become part of our Stellar Crown on September 13th.
Togedemaru – Lightning – HP80
Basic Pokémon
[L] Shocking Chance: 30 damage. If you have exactly 1 Prize card remaining, your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1

Drifloon – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokémon
[P] Expand: 10 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, this Pokémon takes 10 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I think I get the name of Togedemaru's attack, the chances of that attack winning you the game are indeed shocking.
Against the right sort of deck (One without switching cards, which has expended all their switching cards, or can't always reach a switching card within up to the next twelve turns), you could just stroll along over to home plate. The only question is whether you'd ever need Togedemaru as a tech against those decks, rather than just attacking with something else (Actually, what decks those are is a pretty important question, too. I was going to name Ancient Box, but, well, no Status Conditions through Ancient Booster Capsule).

Back