Wi-Fi Trades TONS for trade! NEED Adamant perfect talonflame

RE: HAVES: !**Shiny Gabite**!, Shiny Krabby, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Gourgeist, Shiny Shuppet, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Chansey!

Would you possibly want a shiny Goldeen for the shiny Trapinch?

RE: HAVES: !**Shiny Gabite**!, Shiny Krabby, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Gourgeist, Shiny Shuppet, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Chansey!

Shiny Gourgeist 4 Shiny Zweilous?

Can I tempt you and your shiny trapinch for a shiny Magmar/Magmortar??

ShinyVincent said:
Shiny Gourgeist 4 Shiny Zweilous?

I think I can do that. Pm to arrange a trade :)

I like trapinch more than those two so I'll have to decline both trapinch offers. Thanks though!

Also for larvatar that's interesting. I like wartortle more for now I'll let you know of I change my mind.

Arulz: Send you a PM, let me now if you can too

I can trade in a couple hours after morning classes :)

Man, I'm interested in your shiny Wartortle.
I have some 5 IV Magician Fennekin, some Shinies like Pancham, and 5 IV Eevees or Trevenant. I have Sbleye and Litwick with Pokérus too.

My thread is this:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-nitro-delivery-magician-fennekin-eevees-heracross-shinies-and-more

Anything you want?

Trevanant is interesting. Pancham is interesting but together they don't really come close to wartortle. I'd need multiple shinies for that (especially since yours are from fishing) thanks :)

I really want that Wartortle >.>

My final offer is a Shiny Absol + perfect Gible with Sand Veil and Outrage (31/31/31/x/31/31) + perfect Modest Deino (31/x/31/31/31/31).

Deino (god bless him) doesn't do much for me because he got pretty shafted in gen 6. No mega, additional weaknesses, additional resistances....both his types were nerfed this gen, and all he got was neutral damage to steel types from his dark pulse. (Unless I'm missing something here, I'd LOVE to be wrong since I love deino).

So although I love the idea of a perfect deino, it isn't of much use to me since it's not good (as far as I can see) this gen competitively. I'm open to discussion though, what are your thoughts? Why do you even have a perfect deino?

arulz said:
Deino (god bless him) doesn't do much for me because he got pretty shafted in gen 6. No mega, additional weaknesses, additional resistances....both his types were nerfed this gen, and all he got was neutral damage to steel types from his dark pulse. (Unless I'm missing something here, I'd LOVE to be wrong since I love deino).

So although I love the idea of a perfect deino, it isn't of much use to me since it's not good (as far as I can see) this gen competitively. I'm open to discussion though, what are your thoughts? Why do you even have a perfect deino?

He's definitely not as strong as he was - I'd say it's almost certain he has seen his last days in ubers and might even drop out of OU into UU but I think he'll remain a niche pick in OU - the kind that gets more powerful the less he's seen. I don't mind running him with Scizor as I find they compliment each other fairly well - Scizor should easily clean up any Fairy types that are trying to ruin Hydreigon's day and Hydreigon should have no issue getting U-Turn'd into any fire moves intended to melt Scizor. He's definitely not the greatest anymore, but I like his model so I'll continue to use him despite him not being top tier (as a cautionary note, I use this same logic to justify running Charizard on my team - but I do feel mega charizard Y with self enabled 1 turn solar beams is far more competitive than he was before)

As to why I have a perfect Deino - I want a shiny one and figured I might as well be IV breeding while I try to masuda method myself a shiny =)

I don't know how many 5IV of these you have, but if you're not short, my offer will be:
Absol shiny
5iv gibble w sand stream
5iv Deino
5iv larvitar
For wartortle

Hi, I have a Shiny Carbink, would you want that or no? I would be interested in another small value Shiny for an in-game team to pown my friends with. Thanks

I don't mind shiny karbink...but I like most of mine better...which one were you thinking?

Also, adecesar, I just got a shiny zweilous. Unfortunately lowered special attack raised special defence.

Trapinch if you don't mind. I could throw in something (not that i have anything lolol). Just beat the game so I should have stuff relatively soon.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Trapinch if you don't mind. I could throw in something (not that i have anything lolol). Just beat the game so I should have stuff relatively soon.

no-can-do for trapinch. Too cool. I've decided I can't do anything for carbink (except quifish LOL) unless it has a very good nature and decent IV's.

arulz said:

no-can-do for trapinch. Too cool. I've decided I can't do anything for carbink (except quifish LOL) unless it has a very good nature and decent IV's.

Thanks for your time :D

arulz said:

Thanks for your time :D

hey no problem man thanks for the offer :)

arulz said:
Also, adecesar, I just got a shiny zweilous. Unfortunately lowered special attack raised special defence.

Ouch - isn't that always how it works? You finally get an awesome shiny and then the nature just completely ruins it. I had a Shiny Noibat with 4 maxed IVs and.... Impish. Ewww.

Well I could probably do that deal - not sure if you're still interested with you just acquiring the zweilous though. Let me know =)

RE: HAVES: !**Shiny Gabite**!, Shiny Kingler, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Zweilous, Shiny Shuppet, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Chansey!

That's why I'm sad to trade away the wartortle. I'm thinking really hard about the trade.
I'll get back to you tonight via pm :)

Back