• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Totally updated! H: Tons of playable stuff! W: Darkrai EX and CYL!

RE: H: N and Rainbow Sleeves, Celebi & Torchic *! W: CYL, Mewtwo EX and much more!

please CML for
N sleeves
DPL bottom
2 Shaymin UL
1 Landorus
1 Reuniclus

thanks

RE: H: N and Rainbow Sleeves, Celebi & Torchic *! W: CYL, Mewtwo EX and much more!

@olimar1023 - I like 3x Magnezone Prime and the Landorus aswell as thundurus =) Offer?

my:
3 Magnezone prime

your:
N sleeves
Cheren sleeves
2 Shaymin UL

LMK

@olimar - Absolutely not. I don't value Magnezone at more than 12$, and it's a low want, so I'll pass.

Slayer said:
@olimar - Absolutely not. I don't value Magnezone at more than 12$, and it's a low want, so I'll pass.

thats up to you, thanks anyway.

my:

FA Tornadus
2x RH Landorus
1x Holo Tornadus

Your:
Shaymin EX FA

I might be able to do that yes, but I'll be off for vacation, and will only be back in a week, so if you want to wait =)

Slayer said:
I might be able to do that yes, but I'll be off for vacation, and will only be back in a week, so if you want to wait =)

Not a problem for me to wait, if you want to go ahead and confirm via pm then I'll make sure to hold onto those cards for you. Once I receive your end I'll send out :)

Oh also, is the shaymin EX FA mint?

could you cml for
1 shaymin ex fa
1 regigigas ex

intrested in your cheren sleeves and your N sleeves Please CML!

RE: H: Celebi *, Rainbow Sleeves and RH Catcher/J. Arm! W: Mewtwo EX needed desperately!

Update. Anyone who still wants to trade just post please.

RE: H: Celebi *, Rainbow Sleeves and RH Catcher/J. Arm! W: Mewtwo EX needed desperately!

My:
x2 POP Energy Packs
+ Something else from my thread

Your:
Celebi * (Assuming it's close to mint?)

LMK or counter.

RE: H: Mewtwo EX, Entei FA EX! W: Darkrai EX and CYL!

Updated. If you offer for the Mewtwo or ask me to CYL for it i most likely won't trade it unless you have stuff i really want besided darkrai because I really want to trade away mewtwo only for darkrai.

I have:
3x Ultra Ball
2x Random Receiver

Could I add something small for Entei EX FA?

@ Soulwind - Didn't really wanted to trade away entei for trainers like those. Don't you have any dark trainers?

@ Ka$h Money - Only saw tornadus ex =(

Yea unlisted.

I have a playset of Dark Patch and Dark Claw. Could you make me an offer? :)

Back